What's the Any Forumserdict on the steam deck?

What's the Any Forumserdict on the steam deck?

Attached: E022FF33-F392-470B-AA2B-AE88959F9B5A.jpg (1498x1728, 496.77K)

>another deck shill thread again
it's okay? lol who cares I'm still just gonna use my pc for everything. Have a monitor, a tv, and a controller for steam big picture mode

okay

reminder not to go too hard on our misguided tendie sisters
we must educate them and help them see the error of their ways
for they, too, have a place amongst deckCHADS

Attached: 1635445650512.webm (768x432, 2.22M)

DON'T WORRY GUYS IT'LL ARRIVE IN Q7 TRUST THE PLAN

kino

Everybody will have forgotten about it in a few months, like everything Valve released since Dota 2.

>Order on announce day
>Expected availability Q1
>Only thirteen days left in Q1

Attached: 1515426269501.gif (357x479, 252.01K)

Who the fuck draws shit like this?

Dopamine addicted coomers

based

The Any Forumserdict is it was made by known scammers who commit false advertising and fraud.

Valve screwed over the Artifact fanbase by cancelling the Artifact 2.0 beta without even allowing users to invite friends like they said they would in January 2021 and does not deserve your financial support for these gross consumer-unfriendly practices.

Men who understand peak female form.

does the anti-glare screen on the 512gb model make a big difference? i don't know which model to grab since i can't find any comparison videos.

Attached: 1536584252377.png (741x547, 453.57K)

>800p in 2022
>$600+ for the decent model

1h30 battery life

images that aged poorly

As a femdomfag this image is fucking hideous. Christ alive.

>reminder not to go too hard on our misguided tendie sisters
>we must educate them and help them see the error of their ways
Based frens

If I can't get my gf to blow the cartridge to clean it, why would I be interested?

>shit on consoles for 720p 25 fps for years
>Non stop hype for being able to do that on PC for the first time in 20 years
I see, so it wasn't disdain, it was jealousy

Paid artist by corpo
they now use coomer material to get sales

wish it was available in my country

Steamlets are in a fucking cult

Pretty nice device, it's much cheaper than the other PC handhelds made for gaming that go north of 1000 USD easily, sometimes reaching 1300-1400 USD, it performs better in PC games and its more power efficient which is extremely important for battery life. The only issue of the deck really is the lack of units available to be purchased. The competition in gaming UMPCs has few advantages over it like better Wifi and better emulation performance due to having better CPU performance, and they have a 2280 m.2 slot so you can put faster and larger capacity SSDs compared to the Deck's support for only puny little 2230 NVMe SSDs which greatly limits what you can put in there, also finding 1TB 2230 SSDs is kinda shite, there's that Toshiba/Kioxia 1TB one that is pretty much OEM only

Waiting for the next revision.

Check junkmail.
Might've missed it already.

Oooh... Or maybe you have a competitor email address and they are blocking all the steamdeck mails?

Fuck...
The dock I ordered has the 4k limited to 30hz...

kek, that webm is amazing