What do you think about modders?

What do you think about modders?

Attached: Unbenannt.png (1348x311, 29.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/finalfantasy7remake/mods/669?tab=images
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

dont care about them, why should i LOL

Literally autistic. Every single one of them. And it just takes a small thing to set them off and break off from the project, cancel it or delete it from the internet. I've seen it countless times from the outside and I've heard horror stories from actual modders themselves. They're notoriously spergy.

As autistic as jannies.

Whoever dislikes modding hasn't played enough videogames and/or enough modifications.
Don't really care about the modders, let their work speak for itself.

Attached: ENG_mod_of_the_year_2021.png (1920x1080, 956.82K)

based mods

nexusmods.com/finalfantasy7remake/mods/669?tab=images
the vast majority are based, a few are insufferable attention whores and trannies, who also tend to be the vocal majority

>What do you think about modders?
pozzed community, a lot of soifags and troons that will get triggered for any comment, discord tranny meme is fucking real.

t. one of the few decent human beings mod author

Btw, I think Robin, the owner of the site is relatively based and hides his power level a little, of course in the end kneels to the trannies and all that trash but its something

>Ukraine conflict
>Half-assed Ukraine replacer mod on the front page
>The type of mod that would just get ignored if wasn't for the conflict
>"You should use Nexuses donation points and donate to me :) It will go to Ukraine....... A 1/4 of it maybe..."
I thought Nexus issued a new policy that prevented political mods

you talking about that sunflower mod for morrowind by any chance?
shit pisses me off too, and I'm a literal Ukrainian diaspora. virtue signaling at its finest, and probably a scam at that.

Use ModDB

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

Attached: 1647277667898.png (800x458, 40.95K)

Modders are just failed game developers.

Not even that one in particular.
There's multiple game pages with a Ukraine related mod that reached front page. Fallout NV being another. Pretty sure Fallout 4 and Sims 4 had some too, And that's what I recall from the top of my head.
I tend to block those authors. Virtue Signaling mod authors tend to be really low quality. Like simple esp edits or low quality texture replacers.
You really miss out on nothing by blocking their content from your search.

That's a dumb generalization

>Guy who made Falskaar gets hired by Bungie
Kudos to him, but why?
Falskaar is such a piece of shit

Modders are some of the most mentally unstable retards you'll ever find. It's fucking surreal the shit they'll throw fits about, it's usually about something super fucking retarded and shouldn't matter at all.

gmkwg

Attached: nexus karen.png (1006x781, 214.06K)

Sorry for newfagging, but who wrote that wall of autism?

Mods are great, I've been playing Doom since 1994 because there are people modifying the game even today.
But I believe there needs to be a "piracy" mentality for mods to work. When things start to become official with specialized websites, payments, known authors, etc., everything goes to shit. Mods work when you don't know who made it, didn't have to pay or register on a site. Ideally mods should simply exist and you should have unrestricted access to it regardless of the will of others, like pirated games.

Shit like this makes me root for Blizzard when they claim ownership of mods.
Nexus Modders will tell you with a straight face, that Todd is killing modding whenever he updates Skyrim and not this shit here

some of them are, most of them realize that aspiring to be a game developer is a mistake

Or maybe you should stop playing shitty games and never have a problem with mods again, these issues are pretty much exclusives to the Nexus and some specific games for a reason.

I don't think about modders

I treat them like any codemonkey.

they keep telling you this only because you readily open your mouths and swallow their urine by believing them every time

what mod? I want to know what author to blacklist, and hopefully beat up i refuge camp if by any chance he escaped to poland

autistic drama queens

men aren't allowed to leave ukraine lmao, only women and children