OH NONONO Shazamposters we got too cocky!!

OH NONONO Shazamposters we got too cocky!!
>Don't overhype the game years prior to release
>Don't go out raising expectations with promises
>First actual reveal of the game is 15 minutes of SUBSTANTIAL GAMEPLAY FOOTAGE
>Not pre rendered bullshot reels
>Game looks almost completely polished already
>Still a year of development until it releases
>Contains almost every single thing people were hoping for
>fully detailed castle
>Hogsmead
>Forbidden Forest
>Skill tree to specialize in certain magics
>going to classes to earn experience and learn new stuff
>Broomstick flying
>Magical Beast Taming
>All 4 Houses
>Can be a dark wizard

Honestly how on earth can anyone still be on the TORtanic about this game lmfao.
>BUT MUH NIGGERS
>BUT MUH COMBAT LOOKS LIKE FALLEN ORDER
>BUT IT'S ONLY ONE YEAR
TORtanic faggots on life support lmfao

Attached: Hogwarts Legacy.jpg (830x467, 43.66K)

Looks pretty pozzed ngl

Tortanics are always cringe. THE GAME HAS FUCKING SEASONS how can anyone hate it? Also Sebastian is such a cute gay twink.

Attached: ahhhh.png (1196x1312, 2.6M)

>Can be a blonde blue eyes Slytherin Avada Cadavaing non wizards to put down their little rebellion and put them in their place.
>pozzed

>Cover the textures with white
>"winter"
>cover the textures with orange
>"autumn"
It's really not impressive.

>THE GAME HAS FUCKING SEASONS
This has been a thing since PS2 days. What the fuck are you excited and typing all caps for?

How can anyone still be on the TORtanic about this game? Simple. It's based on one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Attached: 1593561258785.jpg (1616x2864, 2.25M)

Then why don't more games do it?

>It's really not impressive.

THEN WHY DON'T MORE GAMES DO IT? I FUCKING LOVE SEASONS AND IT'S IMMERSIVE AS FUCK.

Name other games that do this then, and as a dynamic thing that happens over days going by and not because the main quest immediatly pulls a time jump like Bully.

Attached: Sebastian says GAY RIGHTS.jpg (379x417, 24.85K)

but will there be a carnival/fair of some sort like Bully
games that have big carnivals to run around and play games in are peak comfy, especially if they're only available for certain seasons

>as a dynamic thing that happens over days going by and not because the main quest immediatly pulls a time jump
That's exactly what this game does. Jesus you're faggot shilling is getting blatant.

Why are there so many threads about this game, you know Harry Potter is for teenage girls right

this game will be nothing special

>That's exactly what this game does. Jesus you're faggot shilling is getting blatant.
cite your sources

I rather have 10 threads of potter shills than 1 more thread of miyazakidrones

because people here like the same things normies do, but like to pretend they don't

>That's exactly what this game does.

No? The game has its own calendar. Did you miss the entire immersive sim part of the trailer?
Your character can wake up, go eat, take classes, and go back to sleep, and days go by.

It doesn't suddenly turn winter because you do a main quest.

Attached: Sebi Gay Rights.png (499x579, 288.33K)

>It doesn't suddenly turn winter because you do a main quest.
That is how it works. It does a timeskip after a main quest and the season has changed.

Source? You don't make an immersive sim in which time goes by as you sleep and then suddenly pull a time jump on the main quest.

>Can be a purple-haired mexican black tranny in the 1800's UK.
>not pozzed

>>Contains almost every single thing people were hoping for
Can I kill my fellow student and use the act of murder to create a horcrux as a step to becoming the next Dark Lord? No? Then it doesn't have what I was hoping for

then don't be pozzed faggot

>1800s
>Alphabet soup Captain Planet students
On one hand one could argue the wizarding world has plenty of oddball characters, on the other it's the 1800s and the wizarding world isn't known for being racially tolerable.
Also they're going to cram it full of trannies to spit in JK's face for sure.

Attached: e9e.jpg (1024x960, 114.66K)

What about the fag and tranny NPCs ?
>inb4 JUST IGNORE THEM
The game is pozzed, face it.