Comfy ER thread

discuss.

Attached: er.png (3840x2160, 3.46M)

Other urls found in this thread:

eldenring.wiki.fextralife.com/Bloodhound's Fang
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I though generals weren't allowed on vee

op is a faggot

This game is a rollercoaster of comfy, currently going on a date with mini-Ranni in some underground necropolis fighting spider riders and shit

Im glad this game succeeded. Hope Botw 2 delivers too at the end of the year
too tired from the current state of western games

Attached: 1635693250563.png (893x1277, 1.38M)

did they fix the bug were the turtles didn't spawn in one of the tower puzzles?

I like to create a situation where there's an impenetrable boss (or bosses) and it blocks my progression in the game, and then accomplish everything I possibly can up until that point so it's the only thing left to do. Then beating it feels like a huge accomplishment and I get to explore a new area and feel rewarded. Sekiro really let me do this because its entire plot is set up like this. The problem so far is that there are no genuinely progress-ending bosses in this game, so I'm not getting that sense of accomplishment.

Someone in the last thread said this way of playing is insane. How do you play if not like this?

Kill yourself souls cultist

eldenring.wiki.fextralife.com/Bloodhound's Fang
Why is this weapon so good?

i'm trying to get through the other from games before jumping into this one, is the dark souls remaster decent or would it be better just to find a cheap ps3 copy? i dont have a working pc now or for the forseeable future

Cause this whole game is a cakewalk

I like the Dark Souls Remaster but man it feels rugged to use after Elden Ring's quality of life features. It's absolutely worth playing. But if you're on a PS3 just get an original with DLC instead

I play exclusively with keyboard and mouse. Tell me why this is wrong.

>Elden Ring Thread #3,984,623

Yes.

>start Elden Ring
>Offline Mode so no "Is this dog? XD" messages
>new character
>start CE
>give me armor and weapons for RP
>set attributes to 50+
Yep.
Its gaming time

Attached: 20220318123522_1.jpg (2560x1440, 518.58K)

once you get used to it it's unironically better because of the camera

So I'm a little over 200 hours in, and I somehow did the tutorial area for the first time only just now...
I know the spirit said take the plunge, but I didn't heed his words literally.

Attached: 20220318203834_1.jpg (3840x2160, 1.03M)

>Set attributes to 50+
Why not just play Skyrim at that point. Would be more of a challenge.

don't you get bonked when you go back online again? In ds3 you had to be careful what and how you spawned in shit

I use a controller for hack-and-slash games but a keyboard and mouse for FromSoft games. I agree with you.

you will never be able to aggresively spin during estus chugging

Should I put all my points in INT? I want to use the comet . I'm level 75 and have 40 int, above the orher stats already

So I’m finally coming to the end of the game and can safely say that it’s the best game ever made.

>It’s not front loaded
>the bosses are fine
>the open world is perfect
>the quests come together well
>it’s fun if you don’t suck

I knew the haters were wrong all along but couldn’t have imagined just how wrong.

I can kind of do it with WASD but you actually have a point. This wouldn't add i-frames though. Is there a point?

what rp?

If Seluvis is dead, are starlight shards only good for the FP regen, or is there someway to trade them still?

I finished the game, have about 100 hours and 170 levels. I already defeated malaysia, mogged and placentasix and activated their runes, the only area I haven't explored is the haligtree (rushed to malaysia cause I was underleveled) every hero's grave cause fuck chariots and the leyndell sewers) but I can't be fucked to complete em. Should I just start ng+?

Attached: 1647455547297.jpg (684x540, 100.19K)

I'm not trying to be contrarian, and I agree with you this is the best game ever made. I love it. But I genuinely wish they had thrown in some bosses that were extremely hard to heighten the sense of accomplishment from overcoming them.

the spinning makes it go down easier and doesn't put pressure on your digestive system

You can find his bell bearing if you look carefully

This explains the weird-looking proportions of DS1 characters.

>man it feels rugged to use after Elden Ring's quality of life
that's why i'm trying get through the old games first because i never got past tomb of the giants

I have a fairly opposite reaction. I just beat Malenia and then went back to do Rykkard and started Faram Azula, so I'm ending soon.

I thought the game frontloaded all of the best non-boss content and the later zones felt far more reused and rehashed or just empty. I don't really know as I ever really fell in love with the open world because it never really "connects" together in interesting or surprising ways.

Also, there's a really huge gulf in the game where my level vastly outstripped the challenge of the content, and it literally wasn't until I got to Malenia that I actually took more than one try on a fight.

Did I like it? Yes. Will I go for all achievements? Probably. Do I look forwards to re-playing it? Certainly not.

I think the update also changed something with Roderika and Hewg. She no longer is doubled and stays by the fireplace when Roundtable burns.

Do I Need to finish quest line for Ranni for it to spawn on his body?

Dark Souls 1 is funny. The game is very, very easy if you've done other Fromsoft games first but only until Manus. For whatever reason the DLC (Manus especially) is multitudes harder than anything else in the game.

Also there are items in the Great Hollow that are just irritating. Later FromSoft usually show you an item and then let you discover a path to it later. The Great Hollow has areas that require all kinds of precise platforming that in any other game would have been a clue that "you're not supposed to go this way."

Also, let me add: I went out of my way to do EVERY dungeon, tunnel, location, and boss that I possibly could. I tried to do every quest, but I was unsuccessful in completing some of them (Fia/D's mostly).

The only real reason for me to go into NG+ is to specifically speedrun it to target the quests, items, and bosses I wasn't able to do.

I have no pity for retards that refused to level vig past 40 or even 30 and use a scarseal and listen to them complain about the second half being hard. The amount of dreg subhumans that struggled against fire giant baffle me. Game's a masterpiece

The roundhold table gets so fucking empty. Sucks, but i am glad i still have the qt ashtuner and the smithing bro with me there at least. Cheering of joy. Looking forward to seeing it fill more up again hopefully as I progress.

Attached: n63UJWB.jpg (5120x1440, 595.82K)