twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>late 1800's
>transgenders
Ruining my fucking wizarding school immersion

>"Additional options are bad because...."
>"BECAUSE THEY JUST ARE OK? KILL YOURSELF TRANNY!"

>magic
>can't just magically transform to preferred gender
Why are people so stupid to include trannies?

exactly, glad you get it

TYPE A, B & C

I'm so tired of these NPC games where you need to be able to make your special self insert character because otherwise you can't engage with the game.

correct
JK Rowling tried to stop this

honestly if i was that bitch who wrote the books i wouldnt give a fuck because hypocrital traneegers would just be paying me regardless of what i said in the past
literally set for life

this, but unironically

Attached: 1620464726279.jpg (1384x1754, 652.37K)

youre will never be a irl real woman, tr00ner

Harry Potter was never good it was inferior to the LOTR trilogy and they made too many movies

>giving 41%ers options
Why bother? They hate Rowling now anyway and won't be playing this game.

troons keep saying they don't have a job and money to pay rent and need communism so I bet they don't even buy video games so why are companies trying to appeal to them?

Attached: 1373382904172.jpg (296x412, 31.91K)

>noooooo games suck with political propaganda hamfisted into them

in a setting where they can make some shit like polyjuice potion it's not so weird..but also why don't they just use polyjuice potion.

Yes. YWNBAW

They really want the resetera audience, huh?

it's not about the money, it's about sending a message

Attached: Larry 'dick this small' Fink.jpg (2200x1478, 233.9K)

Holy shit, unironically touch grass you stupid fucking moron. It’s not worth explaining shit to you

Why do you care? Why does anyone honestly care about stuff like this? You're going to play the game, make a character, see those options, gloss over them and never think about them ever again

part of the plan because some of them do have jobs and money or at least their parents do and some parents are stupid enough to pay for their kids degeneracy surgery
it's just another grift to separate imbeciles from their money

Because no matter how miles you've taken, you will keep asking for more inches.

good goyim

Why are trannies so angry?

Serious question: why does it need to? Wouldn't say, a male to female tranny just put their gender as female, and vice versa? Then make their character have a strong jawbone or something?

Surely all they have to do is add pronouns to appease them?

Attached: Miyathink610.jpg (800x450, 41.18K)

>implying im going to waste my time on this troon game

>want to be a woman
>will still be a man even in a video game
KEK

Why are chuds unable to have sex?

I don't get it. Trans women are women, they say. So why can't they just play as women? Why they need a trans option?

I also feel like trans men would be more than happy to just play as men. It's the disgusting trans women who cause all the problems.

Married with kids, my man

It's a protection racket that exists to let their thought leaders score counseling jobs at corporations

*SIPS
>It doesn’t NEED Uniquenameosaurus as a writer
>It doesn’t NEED WitchCrafters and Endymion as the secret final Boss
>It doesn’t MATTER that there’s no Breast Sliders
>It doesn’t NEED Card Games on Broomsticks
>It doesn’t NEED Black Rose Dragon
>It doesn’t NEED Trishula
>It doesn’t MATTER that the combat suks
>It doesn’t NEED a “Honestly I’ve forgotten how many Monster Cards I have left” voiceline
>It doesn’t MATTER that Cvit will be filtered
>It doesn’t MATTER that you’ll never see it coming
>It doesn’t NEED Firaga, Thundaga, Aeroga
>It doesn’t NEED to confirm KH4 release date or have a Dissidia demo
>It doesn’t MATTER that the Divine Comedy was the best poetry we’ve gotten in 60 decades and is the only good poems to exist
>It doesn’t MATTER that the official website links you directly to Any Forums
>It doesn’t MATTER that Infernity Archfiend was Special Summoned
>It doesn’t MATTER that Phantom Hand already activated
>It doesn’t NEED Infernity Zero
>It doesn’t NEED for the spells to work
>It doesn’t MATTER that the movies will be retconned
>It doesn’t NEED to confirm 5Ds WC 2014 release date
>It WILL scan your hands and if it detects a hand that’s attached to a tranny it will flash “You suck” before bricking and overheating your PC
>It will have no “nigger” and have tranny character options as to not upset woke crowd
>It doesn’t MATTER that the Handless Combo already begun
TORtanic incoming. Shazam warned you, don’t forget.

Attached: 6D6D8DC6-37E0-4968-91A7-92C07C386A48.jpg (1024x576, 114.76K)

>new options are male, female and a leftist
For what reason?

cause they chopped their dicks off

That just proves you can't explain shit, have fun being a statistic

It’s called being gender neutral you stupid fucks. Ever heard of it? I know you get all your news and info from Faux News and every russian propaganda outlet but this is just sad. It’s 2022. Even Apple made gender neutral emojis.

Why are they disrespecting the author so flagrantly?

Calm down, wouldn't want you going and offing yourself over something you read online. Go find your support network and take your pills, it'll be okay sweetie.

weak bait troonsister

>can magic away your shit
>but not your penis

lmao.

Idiot fucking moron. Not every trans person gets bottom surgery. They just want to pass as the other gender and feel comfortable in their own body. Why do you care what someone does with their own body? You don’t decide that you piece of human garbage

youtu.be/59kf86v_Cpc

there are 2 genders though

Attached: reading-newspaper.gif (498x284, 2.14M)

dilate

Wow funny. You gonna make the attack helicopter joke next, chud? The right cant meme

Anyone who says they're "gender neutral" is a fucking memester just trying to ride the alphabet people wave and get woke points on twitter.

Because its not about "Being a real women" to them

Its being a man with make up and long hair in a dress, and making sure everyone around you has to smile and clap and say your a real women or else they will be punished

>They just want to pass as the other gender and feel comfortable in their own body.

Pick one.

>spending time, money and effort to pander troons
Is selling maybe an extra 3 copies of your game really worth doing this shit?

spbp
But unironically.

there is only one gender, the human gender :)

They can't let the FOMO set in

Why is every game now foggy natural landscapes? It's like the new brown and bloom.

>41% chance of your save being corrupted everytime you launch the game

Now that I think about it I'm not seeing any legs, do the girls don't get the cute skirts anymore?

That's lame

Attached: e8633d3fec80b5330243ea1a0bcedbd0.png (1127x1490, 1.35M)

why does it matter? You can still just pick white male and pretend the other options don't exist, right? Who gives a shit lmao grow up

This.

It just goes to show that they just want the snowflake status. If it's a fucking world with MAGIC or a sci-fi world where you actually have the technology to somehow transition, why would you not just do that? Why would you WANT to go out of your way to be labeled transgender if actually being the gender you want is possible, in the game?

Great! I'm so happy that people can be who they want to be in the game! It's always cool to see representation like that, and done tastefully.

Explain to me why freedom in a character creator is a bad thing. Saints Row 2 lets you make a tranny. Nioh 2, a game where you play a Japanese character in ancient Japan, lets you make a black character. It seems like you guys are just looking for an excuse to get mad desu

that wasnt a meme, why are you talking about helicopters are you ok?

You made this post for the "this but unironically" (You)s

It's not funny. It's a simple biological fact. Why'd you even think that statement is funny?

taste my cock in your mouth bitch

I remember when they were pushing to "we just want a female option". I always wonder what's next.

Sorry, I'm not gay.

Aware this is bait but jumping off of it anyway

All you need still is pronouns

right on cue

As a trans woman I'm happy about this.

jk I'll just make a woman wtf is the point of this?

Omg u got me!! Lol!! Dilate!! Hahahaha’n get it ?!?!? LOL SAME ONE JOKE RIGHR WING MORONS CANR MEME FOR SHIT LMAO

No there aren't, user. There are 2 sexes with an intemediary outlier that's an exception to the rule. Gender is a social construct invented by a jew in the early 1900's. The left is right about abolishing it, but because they are retarded and only exist as a manifestation of government power they went and inflated the notion of it instead in order to perpetuate more social strife.

your post says otherwise

>Ever heard of it?
No. I don't listen to ramblings of mentally ill people.

I fucking hate "Let's go Brandon"

touch grace

somebody make a harry edit

There are more mentally ill morons on the right than there are on the left. You rejects just dont believe in mental illness because of boomers

Meds! Now!

It was inevitable with all the JK cancellation drama. Now they have to choose between giving JK money or not touching their dream game.

>The goal of trannies is to become the opposite sex
>This for some reason requires another option in a binary sex world

Why not just play as a male/female?

lmao kids cant bait like they use to

>get *Gender*(tm) reassignment surgery as the male sex
>end up without a penis
Wooow broken leftism mechanics.

>hey guys wear this mask and take this shot in the time of a worldwide pandemic that's killing people
U CAN TAYKE AWAHY MUH FREEEDOOOMMM 'MERICA 'MERICA 'MERICA.

Fucking idiots.