Unity uses node-ipc. New node-ipc update deletes your harddrive if you have a russian or belarusian ip address or vpn...

Unity uses node-ipc. New node-ipc update deletes your harddrive if you have a russian or belarusian ip address or vpn. Pushed via github and NPM

UNINSTALL ALL UNITY GAMES BEFORE ITS TOO LATE

Attached: 1622088128957.gif (400x269, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/RIAEvangelist/node-ipc/issues?q=is:issue is:closed
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Old news, fixed over a week ago

Least biased hackers

Mfw I have Unity 3.0.1

Attached: smug kyouko.png (654x702, 414.17K)

Based installing unity right now

that's kind of inhumane, what if some sort of significant artwork was on someone's hard drive

It was done by a commiefornia according to rumors. He did not mask his identity

github.com/RIAEvangelist/node-ipc/issues?q=is:issue is:closed

Deleting people's personal files is incredibly scummy.

I'd be devastated if I didn't keep offline backups on flashdrives

GeoIP isn't even accurate and not everyone in Russia/Belarus even wants war obviously.

kek

Attached: 1634872132482.png (1824x948, 946.99K)

Why Im just hearing this while you fags didnt stop shilling the meaningless dark souls 3 exploit no one cares about besides using it to farm epic reddit upvotes

kek, he just ended his entire career

What an absolute retard.

Hahaha what a fucking dipshit, he can get jailtime for this.

Fuggin retard did more damage to everyone else than russia

What a shitshow.

>Deleting people's personal files is incredibly scummy.
It's also a serious crime. If some dumbass lefty westerner did this shit they probably going to jail for it.

It was done by one Brandon Nozaki Miller from California. He is fucked.

>
It's also a serious crime. If some dumbass lefty westerner did this shit they probably going to jail for it.

Attached: 1628679298773.png (517x488, 66.51K)

Hi Brandon

>GeoIP isn't even accurate and not everyone in Russia/Belarus even wants war obviously.
The NPC meme is real. It doesn't even enter into their minds that Vlad Vokdakov sitting at home playing fucking video games doesn't really want a war. They're just being told Russia bad so they assume all Russians bad regardless of any context and they engage in their gay ops to score reddit points.

Is this for real? Our guy bdsm wouldn't lie right?
I really hope it is cause that will learn that faggot dev.

I find it fascinating how easily some people actively want to hurt innocent people in the name of virtue signalling. Seems like a form of mental illness to me.

Does it really matter ? There's not a single good game in Unity

>The NPC meme is real
Of course it's real, why else do you think these automatons went from "GRRR ALL UNVAXXED BAD" to "GRRR ALL RUSSIANS BAD" without blinking?

He isn't even going to make it that far

i liked ori

There are some cunny games.

Have you never seen tumblr and twitter mobs harass innocent artists to suicide because they drew fanart of a black character 2 shades lighter?

what even happend to covid lmao
everything's now muh russia
t. unvaxed and not taking it

It completely disappeared and it will never be a problem again ever. Stop thinking about it thanks.

The funny thing is, it would mostly hurt people who are already against putin and war, I doubt majority of putin supporters even have a PC

They shipped 500m vaccines. It was always just a new money sink

Haha! I look like this!
Mind if i save?

>using anything nodejs related
>ever

Attached: faggot.png (1920x1080, 2.47M)

If that's real then wow that sucks.

Also this. In a way they just somehow want to make it about themselves.

Oh yeah your poor loli hentai collection how sad chuds, how about the Ukranian children killed every day? You also jerk off to that pedos? Russia can stop killing and they dont have to worry about the hard drives anymore, simple as.

this nigga literally hurt ukraine

>what even happend to covid lmao
Last I heard pfizer is pushing the government heavily to announce everyone should go and get yet another booster shot to be considered "fully vaccinated". I doubt that will happen before the elections.

because it doesn't matter to you as the end user, the game would have to pass through at least 3 nets of security before you'd be in danger