Why did women have to ruin gaming?

Why did women have to ruin gaming?

Attached: 546546345354.webm (1280x720, 467.78K)

women are just the retweeters of jewish influence
remove jews, you remove 99% of the worlds problems
VERY simpy of you to think a woman could ruin anything by themselves without help, lol

because men let them

It's a woman's job to ruin things men enjoy.

>women

Wtf getting chris-chan vibes from this .webm

Because you play as them.

Women jump on anything that is getting even slightly popular in the mainstream and kill it

Attached: 5d16b54be3a610ccd0865dd4c0c3999e.jpg (600x900, 341.82K)

Because women don't like it when men have a thing to enjoy that doesn't involve themselves. They need to insert themselves into it to get the attention to make sure they're always getting attention.
>men shouldn't just be able to enjoy things that aren't related to women.. that's not right

No shit. Look at Jessica Nigri. Do you seriously think she would be doing videogame cosplay if it didn't get her tons of attention and make her money? She has never cared about videogames but instead exploited other peoples passion in it to make her living

Attached: 16399596642944.webm (250x444, 2.2M)

>That bulge
...user...I...

and there's nothing wrong with that

Attached: 1391961199742.jpg (1121x426, 160K)

Female cosplay has never been about a womens passion for videogames

Attached: 1639787326066.jpg (460x596, 41.1K)

A woman lying about liking video games to get themself ahead? Where have I heard that before...?

Attached: 535431345.jpg (800x800, 260.71K)

BASED fpbp

Attached: 1633923432105.jpg (1056x1547, 184.83K)

She really was trying way too hard to fit in

Sort of relevant: the chick that got mike z canceled is now getting canceled herself

Oh shit, I care about this. What happened? I know she was retarded but I want details.

For me its Hazelnutty

Attached: hazel.png (1014x568, 1.17M)

Damn what a schnozz, she's kinda cute though.

Maybe it's a good thing they killed gaming...

Attached: 1617323933294.jpg (640x440, 59.9K)

she cute

Attached: 1391959831802.jpg (1920x1080, 115.58K)

Gaming died with the release of the Xbox 360, though.

As with all good drama, some one put out a giant google doc with screenshot proof accusing her of screwing them over in a business deal and then gaslighting and then using her influence to get her blacklisted among their community and stuff and people are corroborating "hey she pulled that shit on me too i think"

who and who?

Holy fuck you leftoids literally never lose any chance to simp over every goddamn nigger you spot. Cant wait for Russia to nuke the west already.

Nobody cares about your dogshit opinion, boomer.

At least "gamer girls" back in the day used to pretend to be into games. Now they don't even try

Attached: 1647479314142.png (1024x549, 745.62K)

So this is just zoomers making a stealth eceleb shit thread? And you unironically aaccuse others of ruining gaming?

It wouldn't be that they actually did, it would be more about your problems with them and your projection. I've gamed with women and had no issues. It's you dude.

Sorry, zoomer, COD4 and Halo 3 were so cool and ebin amirite.

Sure, if by pretending you mean they took pics of themselves biting their brother's PSP.

Money ruined videogames.

They were you old fuck. Imagine being contrarian because you’re old and bad at gaming lol

>Why did women have to ruin (insert every thing ever here)
It's in their nature.

This, look at GTA 5. A year away from 10 years old and it's till pouring in money.

They were garbage that made cancer like DLC become mainstream and ruined first person shooters forever.
And im 26, anyone with half a brain knows this industry went to shit with the 7th gen.

She's just fucking sad. There is no one out there as dependent on WoW as Hazel. She's straight up incapable of doing anything else, and that game is not going to get any better. On top of that, her marriage disintegrated, and she moved back to Canada.

Look at the fucking zoomer gossiping about ecelebs like a high school girl. This shits embarassing.

>I was that kid at school and my parents didn’t have the money to pay $10 a month for online
Kek, I bet you are now larping as 26 too after being called out. Typical smoke and mirrors boomer tactic.

meds

I like how you guys think women did that when OBVIOUSLY the whole west, amerimutts, faggot france people Ubisoft and the rest of those cum guzzling bitches tried to commercialize vidya for profit. Vidya got ruined because mutts saw the dollaries in their eyes and bethesda fanboys loved getting buttfucked over a 4 dollar horse armor

she coild hook up with asmongold. they can play wow and suffer with eachother.

Not him, but I thought flexing on the neighborhood kids because we had cable internet was awesome.

I played on PC and PS3, I never had to pay for online and never will. Popularizing online is yet another reason the 7th gen ruined videogames.

Cute Asian girl gamer.

Attached: 1645977890418.jpg (683x1024, 62.07K)

Why does it upset you so much that women play video games? Sure there are fake thots online that do it for money but plenty of us actually play games.
Never understood the duality of gatekeeping the hobby from all women will simultaneously whining about how you can't get a girlfriend that accepts your hobby.

Which is it?

Asmon basically doesn't play WoW anymore. He stepped into the new raid one time, walked out, and basically said WoW sucks and went back to Lost Ark.

Shut the fuck up

*popularizing paid online

Because women are psychopaths and mental vampires.

For decades they left gaming alone because only dorks who they didn't find attractive played games, but in the late 2000's, when dudebros and chads started playing stuff like Call of Duty, Gears of War, Halo and sports games and it became commonplace, their reptilian brains started panicking over the prospect that something else would pull desirable men's attention away from them, so they decided to instead invade gaming so they couldn't be ignored.

The fucking harpies have been doing it for ages now. They find male-dominated spaces and force their way in. Male-only golf clubs, fitness centres, literature groups, dinner clubs have been invaded by women. They'll stop at nothing to force you to pay attention to their psychotic bullshit.

Giving them the vote was a mistake.

Attached: woman.png (529x118, 12.49K)

Get a hooker or something. You need to get fucking laid bad.

women ruin everything so why not gaming?

>missed the chance to have a scene gamer girl gf
whats the point of living?

Attached: 1639038300702.jpg (500x389, 52.35K)

this poster FINISHED women