He was right about everything btw

he was right about everything btw

Attached: morgott-the-omen-king[1].jpg (2521x2159, 639.99K)

*swipe swipe*

beat him in three tries at lvl 105 with great stars, was i over levled?

Not really he said it was impossible to enter the tree and I entered the tree

this user is right

I feel bad for him, he must have had rough childhood, and all what he wanted was to be loved...

At the capital? I got him first try at around level 80 so no

you guys are both way over leveled. I was level 58 when i fought him.

58? Holy shit how much did you grind? I beat him at 25

>he rushed to the capital
lol

Summoning Melina for this fight was absolute kino

I'm level 80 right now in Altus Plateau and volcano manor you were underleveled and missed tons of high rune bosses

She got mad at me and fucked off, didn't realise she could be summoned for any fights.

>hated by everyone
>still defending everyone while being a miserable cunt
the eternal boomer. just working because he has a false sense of duty.

She can?

lol wait are you guys serious? I did skip the volcano manor area to be fair. But I'm level 90 now at mountaintops.

>ugh guys everything is great, the only thing is for NO REASON people try to take down our perfect little thing, what is wrong with these people
Yeah he is really the quintessential conservative character

I was 100-110 by the time I entered the capital and about 120-125 by the time I left, Volcano manor has a ton of shit but sounds like you might have missed something else, you been through Deeproot and the Eternal City?

80 is way over levelled for margit. i don't remember what i was at that point on my main because i stopped at 125 after the ending, but i beat everything up to mohg on my level 80 invasion alt.

eternal city yes, deeproot no. Is that the one you access through the bloody finger sidequest? I was going to do that for the bird grinding.

I was like 19 or so. How did it take you that long to get to the first msq boss? Im not great at these games. Feeling pretty good right now.

I mean yeah you can tackle that shit really fucking fast if you just do Stormveil and the Academy but generally on your first playthrough you're going to clear the map which will skyrocket your level unless you somehow keep losing your Runes every 5 minutes.

There's a coffin when you beat double gargoyles, get in it

You just weren't thorough there's a giant dragon in caelid that's immobile you can whack away at it with a bleed weapon and it gives 90k runes if you pop a gold foot at the end

NO you entered the tree with summons so he was right

same i was 50 rockin dat dere great club

you dont miss shit until you burn the tree down and even then its 1 area

margot is a middling boss who can be trivialized with the shackle

Nah its part of Fia's quest, you get there from a coffin near the Terrace in The Eternal City if I recall rightly, you should probably clear that out

ah, thanks. I just beat the Astel boss down there. Guess I got more to do!