Haha bro let's give a slim, nimble assassin enemy a SHITTON of health!

>haha bro let's give a slim, nimble assassin enemy a SHITTON of health!
Why is late game like this

Attached: 20220318074641_1.jpg (500x500, 93.98K)

L2L2L2L2L2L2L2L2L2L2L2L2L2L2L2L2L2L2L2L2L2L2L2L2L2L2L2L2L2L2L2L2L2L2L2L2L2L2L2L2L2L2L2L2L2L2L2L2L2L2L2L2L2L2L2L2L2L2L2L2L2L2L2L2L2L2L2L2L2L2L2L2L2L2L2L2L2L2L2L2L2L2L2L2L2L2L2L2L2L2L2L2L2L2L2L2L2L2L2L2L2L2L2L2L2L2L2L2L2L2L2L2L2L2L2L2L2L2L2L2L2L2L2L2L2L2L2L2L2L2L2L2L2L2L2L2L2L2L2L2L2L2L2L2

Attached: hammerfu.png (200x200, 9.84K)

if you walk backwards diagonally then she can't actually hit you
you can bait out her jump attack and then backstab her forever
she is super dumb though

All enemies become ultra bloated in the end game
Even a +25 weapon becomes a wet noodle from the iceland onwards

You didn't beat the game

It's not hard it just takes a bit longer. I was using a colossal sword but he gave me no time to rebuff my weapon.

I'm with you user, this was the hardest fight in the game for me until I realized the gimmick. Alecto is extremely weak to guard counters. Throw on a 100% phys shield, unupgraded is fine, doesn't matter. Beast Crest Heater Shield only requires 10 str so you can use it even if you have no points in str and just a godric rune.

Now each time she dashes at you, counter. Your counter will land before her followup attack. Don't go for a second swing, reset for the next counter. These counters each do MASSIVE poise damage and Alecto will soon stagger allowing you a face stab.

Using this method you play patient and can very easily win. You only have to dodge the grabs and super AOE. Other advice
>Put all flasks on healing since no time to cast spells
>Get the guard counter talisman from Stormveil Castle if you missed it
>Get the greatshield talisman from Atlus Plateau to boost your guard more
>add virdian amber medallion (best you have is probably +1) and erdtree's favor (same)
>Don't bother with trying to talisman off the red magic damage, it seems magicdrake talisman does nothing to it

Enjoy your win

I kill her in like 4 swings of my claw get good nigger

It's wildly inconsistent though. You go from massive HP bloat in mountaintop of the giants straight to farum azula beastmen who die in two hits.

>literally the boss of all assassins

>exact same dog model as early game
>except it now has three times the health
>and also still two hits kills you despite all the better armour and HP increase from stats because its damage got tripled too

I have only two actual complains about this game, the massive reuse of same enemies and bosses late game and the fucked up stats enemies have late game. When I level up HP I should feel more tanky when fighting against the guys I had trouble early game against. When I level up my damage I should feel more powerful against them. But no I dont feel either of those and I hate it

Attached: 1640998199648.jpg (1080x1080, 93.14K)

she aint got no poise nugga, i slapped her around with a dagger

the farum azula skellies are weak to sacred. youre probably using a faith weapon

if you can kite her to the edge of the cliff and block her there, the AI breaks and she and lets you beat her down. just don't do the stance break criticals, she retaliates after those

The irony of a bleed shitter telling anyone to git gud

I did beat her, just voicing my complaint that she has more HP than ANY heavy armored boy you fight in the same circumstances.

Muh bleed OP! well then lets see str weapons
>better scaling
>insane stagger
>highest damage per swing
>hyperarmor
STRchuds never learn. you're playing on easy mode btw

People running STR aren't doing shit with stagger or hyper armor. They're stacking a gorillion buffs while almost dead so they can get the boss in one hit.

cause ur underlevelled and didn’t upgrade ur wep

How are assassins even hard like just spam jump attack because nearly all their attacks hit low and they have no poise haha.

>her grab attack and that one jump attack with death fire can almost one shot me even with 40 Vigor

Jesus