Finally got around to playing Xenoblade Chronicles 2...

Finally got around to playing Xenoblade Chronicles 2. Kept wondering why everyone made a big deal about Nia when you've got all these other big tiddy hot ass bitches surrounding you, then I got to the Nia plot twist, and I finally fucking got it. I would happily live and die between the pillowy proportioned perfection of these heavenly fucking thighs!
But anyway, what end game blades should I bother ranking up for each character (there's just so fucking many), and is Nia better used as a blade or a driver?

Attached: FAqOlYSXsAEcEw5.jpg (748x883, 94.77K)

I would licky lick her little kitty cunny. Erotically

definitely anal pregnancy.

nia is way better as a driver

use mythra for most of the game and pneuma at the end

it don't matter what you use or play unless you're playing on hard or bringer of chaos mode.

This, the game isn't that hard

This.

i wish you could use blade nia outfit while she's a driver

If you didn't like her when she was in driver mode,
you don't deserve her in her blade mode

nia is a good blade and makes redundant the healer spot in your party. When you get in the late game, you have 3 swords in pyra/mythra/pneuma wich simply obliterate everything with art combos, and nia is really good when levelled for damage AND recover.

Its a free slot, basically. You can get zeke for maximum damage then-

It's also way too easy to outlevel the game.

>hard/bringer of chaos
what the fuck are these DLC only?

In the super endgame shit Nia is pretty mediocre with the sole exception of her crossette build. Which Zeke is better at but Zeke has so many better options that you might as well let Nia use her.

Endgame blades for postgame content? Get Shulk on Morag and Mythra on Rex leveled up. Evasion build is busted. Give Fiora to Rex since crit heal Fiora does more damage than Mythra. Zeke is the best user of most generic blades/weapon classes so most blades end up going to him.

Yes. You should buy the DLC for this game honestly, it's an entirely separate 15ish hour game plus tons of content in base game.

i'm not paying 45$ for 4 year old DLC for a game i barely cared about that should mostly be free
not being able to buy torna by itself is bullshit

I thought bringer of chaos was free?

Listen 'ere Rex ye wee poof, I want yer tadger in me fanny and shag the arse off me.

I shaved me minge for this!

It's $30 user.

Wife.

Attached: 1636180147626.jpg (1250x1250, 156.59K)

Classic.

not in straya

Nia's just cute as hell and has a lot of story significance.
But you're right, the other blades easily beat her in design.

Attached: 63049acc192ccc7522ad4acf2c1180d704566938a11e98ef749288e01f02b167_thumb.jpg (300x403, 43.56K)