Look, I don't have a problem with having a ridiculously hard attack to dodge...

Look, I don't have a problem with having a ridiculously hard attack to dodge, but why does she have barely any opening to attack afterwards? She recovers within ~1 second, for an attack that does this much damage and is this hard to dodge surely you should get a better reward for dodging it.
Then in her second phase she has even less openings... This shit is ridiculous

Attached: 20220318001029_1.jpg (1920x1080, 590.22K)

git gud

Yeah, I'm trying. It just sucks that the rest of the fight is piss easy but this one move is like trying to fit your dick into the eye of a needle

>use a shield
>use bloodhound step
>run away from the beginning of the attack them roll towards her
now go get good.

I don't like shields
bloodhound step is overpowered
she can just do the attack when you're right in front of her and it's not possible to put enough distance between you and her by running to not get hit

Shields are useless against her she still heals by whacking metal

Dodging and upgraded weapons are also overpowered dumbass. Its not like that user was asking you to use a strong summon. If you're complaining about that shit as well as a boss being difficult then you might as well just use shit weapons and no armor and do a challenge run.

the amount she heals when hitting the shield is very low, you can also just block the first part then roll the rest

>can be staggered
she's piss easy man, just watch out for anime slashes and dive bomb

Attached: 1645050687518.png (711x773, 844.87K)

>she's easy except for these bits that are hard
so she's hard

>Hard
Even a retard can hold down the block button with a decent stability shield.
>B-but she'll heal
Then just hit her again.

I think she has more openings in her second phase actually, she's harder to stagger though.

test

you can interrupt like 80% of her moves either time them or just take the trade

frankly I think shield strats for her are dead with barricade nerf unless you're rocking 80ish gb great shield.
Just way too many hits to block since barricade lasts few seconds now so you need to learn actually to dodge waterfowl now..

>shield
just summon the mimic already.

Just did her yesterday solo melee only, absolute kino fight and hardest thing from ever created. I pity the fools who would rob themselves of such an experience, especially because sooner or later she is gonna get nerfs due to children crying

I'm using a simple ass brass shield +21 with 30 end, no weapon art. Block the first flurry, roll into the second and redirect the third.

>cheese the fight
You need to git gud

Use two shields: buckler to parry and 100% block shield to block the combo. And use kukri because it's good at building stagger.

It's a half memory and half luck. The only attack I couldn't consistently dodge is the shadow clone bullshit.
>When she levitates for Waterfowl dance
>Run away from the first rush
>Roll through the second rush
>Run away from the third and then roll from the after burst

Play aggressive with her, she is very easy to stagger and stun, and it locks her into a closer range moveset