Quitters thread

When did you quit? For me it was Maliketh

Attached: 1647595049605.jpg (705x705, 95.27K)

I didn't get it. I was going to because leftists hate it for some reason but if every "boss" fight is just a boring slog then I'm not wasting my time. And I heard the devs are already nerfing shit.

i don't buy shit

Attached: lana.jpg (984x1009, 255.4K)

the amount of you revolting normans touching a fromsoft game is staggering
fuck off and go play animal crossing

When both my controllers started to act up. One of them when the analogue stick got fully turned to the right, started to rotate the camera to the left. The other just started to detect buttons I never pushed.

Right after mending the rune. Fuck that.

after an hour and i bought a key so i cannot get a refund. really happy with myself for that one

You're so low IQ you need multiple playthroughs to realize the game sucks. We realize it 5 hours in

How bad is it?

Hey I've played and beaten all the form games since dark souls and I like animal crossing but the last one was pretty fucking disappointing

i got to the point where you need to mend the demi-god rune, i then said fuck it and uninstalled.

i pirated, though, so no money lost.

>Maliketh
Man I have killed so many bosses, probably a hundred by now, I am confident I have fully cleared all dungeons and field bosses in Limgrave, Weeping Peninsula, Liurna, Caelid, Atlus, Gelmir, Leyndell, Capital Sewers, Siofra, Ainsel, Nokron, Nokstella, Lake of Rot, Dragonbarrow, Deeproot Depths, Mountains of Giants, Consecrated Snowfield

And I STILL haven't found this dude. Is he like the last guy before Melania?

Yeah but only trannies are seething about the nerfs.

Maliketh isn't even hard Bernahl invades you right before it and drops an item that makes Maliketh's red beams useless

Wow disnt know there were so many normies who have infested the board.
Reinstall it and man the fuck up chumps.
This game gives you so many tools for victory its staggering.
Also lvl vigor enough to not get your cheeks clapped.
This isnt DS3

He's in Farum Azula a late area off the normal map landmass

Admittedly I didn't beat the boss either but you didn't beat the boss unless you only dodge rolled and R1'd

I quit after getting all the achievements. The day before the nerf. And nothing feels better than seeing all the seething from the losers who didn’t beat it pre-patch.

13 minutes ago after a few hours of cozy invasions at lvl 130

Attached: 1643240689626.jpg (138x160, 5K)

152 hours and still going beybeeee

Attached: 1643097164275m.jpg (826x1024, 114.24K)

Somewhere around here, got my refund too

Attached: steam_UCiqc6dcJD.png (487x168, 61.31K)

>man the fuck up chumps
>This game gives you so many tools
>tools
>man the fuck up
lmao

Attached: 1647595945581.png (270x270, 102.76K)

>leftists hate it for some reason
Meds

user, go to the fucking giant crucible beyond the Fire Giant, sit at the bonfire, and look at the fucking options.

what nerf lol. they made shields better, fixed arcane so its viable, and hoarfrost stomp is still extremely strong.

>And I STILL haven't found this dude. Is he like the last guy before Melania?
No. He is the third to last mandatory boss of the game.
Well, 4th, but the one after him is barely a boss and more a glorified invader.
Which is why people who say they quit at him are silly. Assuming you were to one shot every boss after him and make a break for the ending, you'd have maybe 20 minutes of video game left.

I've finished in Leyndell and moved to the mountaintops and ngl I've lost all will to play all of a sudden

I literally can't beat him with my current playstyle and the knowledge that there are three harder bosses afterwards is just crushing. Carrying on because of sunk costs fallacy is silly, quitting when something is impossible isn't

Try respeccing to throw off some of your more shitty stat choices, that gave me a second wind

Or even try a new playstyle for a while, the game hurls larva at you

I was playing the game with a STR build. Godslayer Greatsword +10. When I reached Castle Sol and that bullshit 3 vs 1 Niall boss i started summoning Mimic Tear. Then came Malenia, i started to fight her normally, get good and all. But then I realized the rotten bitch fucking heals and and is overall the cheapest from software secret boss (this game has the cheapest from software bosses and combat anyway). So I Mimic Tear raped 2 vs 1 and i used Mimic Tear all the way to the end of the game. Finished it, got the platinum eventually etc. I didn't really quit the game. I GAVE UP on it, and on it being worth the hassle of being played legit.

Yes, I beat malenia using cheat engine and had tons of fun while doing so, how did you know?

Attached: 1644132648668.png (680x338, 224.37K)

It's not impossible. If it was impossible nobody would beat the game. If your current playstyle isn't working, try humbling yourself and summon some ashes or a cooperator.

Based user admitting that mimic tear is basically cheating despite using it

After i got the platinum trophy

I wish the game wasn't so stingy with upgrade mats, I played with a Claymore for most of the game, got it to +20, wanted to try some other stuff often but could never get them to decent levels
I guess this isn't as much of a problem for special weapons, I've got enough to get like 5 of them to +9, but normal weapons are a pain and the bells for the twin merchants are nowhere in sight

Attached: 1619645645222.jpg (2048x2048, 1.73M)

>I GAVE UP on it, and on it being worth the hassle of being played legit.
Summons, Sorcery, and OP weapons are legitimate.
If they weren't legitimate they wouldn't be in the game and would instead be mods.

If the game gives you tools, you use the tools. If you're so stuck up your own asshole that you can't use the tools because of some false sense of git gud honoru then you need to get over yourself.

im just taking a break , havent played for 5 or so days. im gonna do redmane castle after beating radahn and maybe complete fia's quest.

I quit after Ranni ending. Giving it a break before next playthrough where I will also save Ranni.

What's the point in doing that? It's functionally the same as quitting. You don't overcome the challenge if you change any variable in the current challenge to make it easier. You just avoid it which is the same as not doing it i.e. quitting
My current challenge is
40 vig
+16 sword
Dodge rolls and sword pokes only
Changing any of those means I didn't do it

i quit so early i didnt buy this gay shit, feel good about your buyers remorse?

>Summons, Sorcery, and OP weapons are legitimate
If they were legit they wouldn't be nerfing them with updates. They're crutches/useless fluff to justify the content in the open world and in your gut you know it.

Never quit. Just Killed Malenia after a 3hour Fight. Needed to reskill to dex, and then it was easy after 3 trys

Now that the new patch is in, all the upgrade material prices got slashed, you can take a weapon from +0 to +24 for just 120k, easily farmed at any late game zone. (Get the gold scarab talisman for extra soul farming if you like from abandoned cave in Caelid)

Bell to +6 - Raya Lucaria Crystal Tunnel, Liurnia
Bell to +12 - Sealed Tunnel, Atlus
Bell to +18 - Zamor (underground), Mountaintops
Bell to +24 - Godskin Duo, CFA

+16 isn't good enough for that area you're supposed to have a maxed weapon by that point

not quitting but i just reached the mountaintops of the giants area and am very exhausted. this game's way too long.

Nice, normal upgrade vendor prices compared to special ones were way too fucking high
I may beeline to get those two bells and come back to the zones to try new weapons, thanks user

>fromdrones think their soulsshit is super underground hardcore games for "elite gaymurs"

there's a whole new area after that too

>+16 sword
boi

Caelid after about three hours.

I realized they doubled down on everything bad from DS3.