Magic is the easy mode

>magic is the easy mode
this is how you know someone who has never played elden stomp as a magic user.

Attached: yJHLMae.jpg (1917x1079, 205.7K)

You'll never beat a single boss.

Then youre bad at being a magic user.
Cant rven crutch right ffs.
Git gud and use a curved greatsword INT-tard.
>in before never played int
I have and its unironically boring as fuck and braindead to the max.

INT has only weak spells apart from comet azur and meteorite, however those are very situational so you can't use them in most of the bosses. Rock sling is the best spell because it can break posture. I ended up using weapon most of time because INT just sucks. For exploring INT is good because spells have range. STR is the easy mode of this game (and every souls game) as you can just bonk and stagger infinitely.

Magic is easy mode, and always was in Souls games as it breaks AI and boss moveset is literally not made for it in mind.
YET
Elden Ring bosses are even more bullshit than DS3 and this shit needs to die, so any cheesing is acceptable.
Guessing boss gimmick and finding weak sides was more enjoyable experience than having to time combo of 10 attacks(and thats saying from someone who rates Sekiro higher than Souls games in terms of gameplay)

Black flame and lightning spear are incredibly good against bosses if you have a good talisman and good stats.

adula's blade, full moon, and ice crag can carry you. make use of frostbite's stupid damage, you dumbfuck

Just use slicer, it deals a lot of damage, and some bosses have shit magic resistance.
Yes, you could use any other weapon instead of it, yet it still good and capable of beating the bosses.

/thread
go home journo

>if you didn't do this you've never played
>if you did this you didn't beat the game
Why do souls fans sound like such fucking tryhards? This bullshit has kept me away from checking out any souls game.

>you can just bonk and stagger infinitely
What is moonveil and it's INT scaling. Even after the poise damage nerf, all it means is instead of 2 overheads you need 4

You are cheating. CHEEEEATING! Cheating little faggot. Git gud

>and thats saying from someone who rates Sekiro higher than Souls games in terms of gameplay
but why would I want to hear the opinions of a retard?

Isnt arcane bleed build the easy mode build now?

>get to Rennala with 40 INT expecting a cakewalk like Godrick was
>didn't get the meme rocks so I have no good spell options for her second phase
>have to play tag and whack her with my magic pool noodle in between her one-shotting my summons with Comet Azur and summoning a fucking dragon to nuke the entire arena twice

Attached: nedroid poison.png (266x332, 15.07K)

Magic is only ezmode in the early game damage drops off a lot in mid/late especially in areas like Liurna where most enemies have magic resistance forcing you into playing melee when you hit like a wet noodle and get one shotted by most bosses.

>noodles noodles noodles
something on your mind, anons?

Attached: 1631752153486.png (563x542, 233.26K)

Been an INTfag my entire playthrough just sitting on all these larval tears should I switch to being fire/dragon faith build or is it shit in comparison?

I watched a streamer today not know the controls during the tutorial, never played any souls game and yet beat margit in 3 attempts by sitting back and spamming the default spell

You are unironically the first person I've ever seen say STR is easy mode in this game. Literally everyone other than you agrees STR does nothing a different build can't do better.

it does have le jump which is damn good

Attached: 1638523482678.png (1920x1080, 3.4M)