Elden ring comfy thread

did he redeem himself, bros?

talk about the game and the new fixed quests.

Attached: diallos.png (778x1428, 1.46M)

This is my first souls game and I recently defeated the first tree sentinel, the Cave rat man from the cave behind it and the fire spitting cat/dog in the catacombs, i feel very proud of myself because it feels like i have really learned to play the game in only a week and it's lots of fun :)

What Group Passwords are you boys using?
I'm using SEEKERS
Please share which one you're using!

can jars grow old and live normal lifes? or do they always end up dying in battle?

>new fixed quests
what was wrong with them before?

will he be ok, bros?

Attached: jar bairn.png (398x363, 277.38K)

Too comfy and wholesome bro. Have fun

Now that I know more about the game, I made an edgy noble build with poison and bleed for low level co-op. I might eventually level up further, but this is pretty good so far. I can get summons for the southern castle area, the first proper boss and Stormveil.

Already killed tonnes of invaders and kept the host perma healed up.

Attached: 1621579886861.jpg (1920x1080, 331.21K)

some of them were bugged and couldn't be progressed past a certain point

How does the Nepheli/Kenneth/Gostoc questline go? When I downloaded the patch both Nepheli and Gostoc just disappeared from the game.

congrats user, keep it up.

Attached: illust_96964380_20220317_153521.jpg (1885x1120, 1.3M)

Killing tree sentinel that early is pretty fuckin good for a newbie to the series

I went to Selivus's Rise and I think he killed himself. Am I screwed out of Dung Eater summon?

Zanzibard... Forgive me...

apparently if you kill maliketh she is gone forever, if you didn't kill him you should still be fine, just finish Kenneth's quest and go to godrick's thronged room, rest at the bonfire if they don't appear.

if you don't have the potion, yes.
he didn't kill himself, seluvis was also a puppet, the dude who was controlling him died

>warp to Church of Inhibition out of random
>see this
What's her story? There's no talk prompt.

Attached: 20220318170520_1.jpg (1920x1080, 720.29K)

i think she's dead

I am what feels like before the point of no return. With the new updated quests I've done some and think I am done except 3 questions
>Tanith doesn't do anything after giving her the item from Patches
>Diallos is just standing around Jarburg
>Kenneth got his ruler but hasn't returned to the fort to night me
Is there more I need to do to further these quests?

Well, shit. What quest did I mess up?

You didn't. She's just part of the scenery. She's dead when you get there regardless.

Who is that?

a random finger maiden who choked to death on some bad shabriri grapes.

i havent played since prepatch
im using sword of night and flame and cold warhawk talon powerstanced
this may end up being some sort of bad combination but the frost buildup on the warhawk talon still seems okay

Damn mesugaki cum jar
seduce a tarnish
needs rape correction!

Might be wrong but I think it's just a second Finger Maiden that you can collect blood from for Varres first quest step.

I kind of suspect she's a Finger Maiden so she may have been killed by white-face twat, but he's gone. These quests are confusing.

Attached: 20220318171521_1.jpg (1920x1080, 447.75K)

>quest were unironically bugged
ok bros give me a quick rundown what happens to
>nepheli after the stormhawk
>patches after the manor
>diallos after the manor

How did you get that to happen?

Are there any places I should avoid going? Have 2nd great rune I heard going to the plateau can fuck up quests?

give her the rotting eyes

>>nepheli after the stormhawk
Kenneth meets her and choses her as the new ruler. She accepts and becomes Lady Nepheli ruler of Limgrave now that Godrick is dead. She says she'll support you when you are Elden Lord
>>patches after the manor
He dies in Shade Castle trying to get Dancer's Castonettes for Lady Tanith. As he dies he sees you and says you are gullible but knows you are an honest soul and entrusts you to deliver them to her for him with his dying words.
>>diallos after the manor
He later goes to Jarburg and becomes the protectorate of the jar people. I am not sure what happens after that but in OPs image it looks like he noblely dies defending the Jar people

Duel Wield Blood & Ice is pretty fun.

It genuinely baffles me that no one noticed during playtesting that a lot of questlines were broken and could not be finished. Like, surely people who played the game over months for 8 hours a day would have noticed that some flags simply do not trigger and accordingly quests were cut off.

idk about patches, but nepheli eventually goes to the throne room on stormveil castle with kenneth
for diallos you have to progress the jarburg questline then keep talking to them and resting at the bonfire to pass time.

I told him he sucked ass and the jars still died.
Die knowing you're a fucking failure you shitter.

>the jarburg questline
What is that? Do you mean Alexander or is the Jarburg quest separate from him?

You should've gotten a Finger Maiden clothing set off her. Maybe you did before and just forgot.

separate

>google Elden ring seekers
>find pic related
you got me there, user

Attached: 102522.jpg (1080x436, 100.97K)

With how obscure and long-winded Souls quests are, I'm not surprised playtesters didn't notice. Unless the devs asked about quests specifically, I don't know how you'd even get a tester to know they were missing something/unfinished quests unless they played the whole game to completion and thoroughly, too.

Attached: 1612997366216.gif (498x487, 2.99M)

nigger

Fuck Bloody Fingers
Fuck Recusants
Fuck Hunters
Fuck Cooperators
Fuck Host of Fingers

Attached: WOW.webm (1280x720, 2.89M)

this, only reason we knew for sure the quests were bugged was because of datamining.

Also to be fair it wouldn't exactly be the first time a Souls game has an NPC quest line that just kind of falls off without a satisfying conclusion.

I mean, isn't that exactly what a playtesters job is?

Shit ok. I've exhausted all the dialogue for both Jar Bairn and Diallos. I keep resting at the grace but nothing. Do I need to progress the main story more?

vaatividya is based though

>cool i guess
>just nukes everybody while invincible

expected too much from a chink