Reason why BOTW2 is not out yet

Long story short: patents
They're patenting every single fucking mechanic there is in the game and even those that are not likely to leave design documents. And that takes enormous amount of time like any legal procedures.
Why are they doing that? Well because of Genshin and other BOTW clones. They don't want any company to blatantly copy BOTW again, and also BOTW2 relies on new mechanics heavily and they're working hard to reinnovate and Nintendo knows they're strong. But any chinese batch funded by Tencent could copy their work in a few months so they decided to patent everything.
Originally BOTW2 was supposed to come out on March 3 this year, exactly 5 years after BOTW.

Attached: 512351253467237374.png (1200x1739, 1.76M)

gl patenting grass as that's literally all botw was known for

Nobody even cares, Tendie. MM was applauded because it took a year. Not five+. Should have just been a new game. Radahn is the Ganon fight everyone always begged for

BOTW introduced exactly zero new mechanics to the industry.

>implying chinks give a fuck about patents

>wb patented the nemesis system
at this point I will believe anything

I still want the Ganon fight where you scale him like Shadow of the Colossus

>rahnadhn is ganon but better lmao
Yeah I always wanted a ganon ripoff to meteor dive and instantly kill me but it was heckin epic his poor horsey though ;_;

What does Genshin even copy besides aesthetics? I mean, both games are pretty shallow so what is there to even copy?

>Nobody even cares, Tendie.
he says while he's in every botw thread shitting himself to death

Cool story bro

>What does Genshin even copy besides aesthetics?
lmao

The fucking irony of talentless hack japs being upset that something they made is getting creatively pilfered from them. Get fucked you intellectual property thieving pavement apes.

At least it's not a smash bros thread

I just realized how few of those there are anymore. kino

botw 2 is going to destroy this board harder than russian nukes

not them but
>ganon ripoff
Radahn is nothing like Ganon, even his design is closer to a Berserk character than anything from Zelda
besides don't act like Ganon meteor-bombing you mid-fight wouldn't be touted as one of the best moments in the series

That's because there isn't a smash direct yet.
rosterfaggotory get spammed way worse than ER threads and for some reason jannies don't ban/delete them en masse like they did during ER's opening week.

really makes you think

pretty sure it'll be impossible to discuss the game in any kind of way, every thread will be
>oh no no no no tendiebros we got too cocky elden ring was better!!
or variations of this template

He's clearly a ganon reference you retard

does this really need to be patented?

Attached: 1646770951149.jpg (124x124, 2.65K)

Okay cool why are you quoting me and not the retard that stated it was a ganon ripoff?

>Zelda
>After Elden Ring already preemptively mogged it with no chance of recovery
Pic related, it's what Shart of the Wild 2 is

Attached: 1636622495347.png (1000x379, 70.46K)

Blame chinese copypasters

How? And don't say because the fight takes place in a desert

His post is bait, yours just needs correction

Kill yourself dumbfuck.

You too

Attached: Gaiseric-Manga.png (672x666, 296.54K)

You make me embarrassed for being a berserkfag

>besides don't act like Ganon meteor-bombing you mid-fight wouldn't be touted as one of the best moments in the series
it'd be fucking retarded, it's also something fromsoft pilfered straight out of monster hunter (for a change) btw, are you soulsdrones familiar with valstrax

Give me a single reason to think Radahn is anything close to Ganon

This is just Minecraft Creative mode with noclip. It's amazing they even managed to get approval for this, might as well patent horseback riding too since OoT "invented" that

They're taking forever because the wanted to milk some cut dlc and now it's in development hell because they didn't think it through beyond making more money.