Which gender do I choose? Which one has the best alt costumes?

Which gender do I choose? Which one has the best alt costumes?

Attached: fire-emblem-three-houses-male-byleth.jpg (1920x1080, 228.72K)

omg... she is sooooo attractive...

Attached: Attractive.jpg (752x1024, 111.82K)

Girls in this game get better class options; specifically the ability to go into pegasus knight at level 10 for early-game flight, as well as exclusive access to the darting blow skill, which gives them six more speed when attacking, which helps with doubling. The other major female-only class in the base game is gremory, but byleth isn't a good mage.

Aside from that, female byleth can recruit sylvain as soon as chapter 2 for free, which is pretty handy since he's one of the better units in the game and a pain in the ass for male byleth to recruit.

ALL OF THAT SAID, however, you cannot marry your waifu if you go with femleth, so think long and hard on if its really worth it.

Attached: 1613428596528.jpg (780x900, 697.34K)

doesn't really matter, they're not self-inserts. female gets better classes but i usually pick male anyway.

Is this the Theranos chick?

>betrays his country because he wants to fuck a frog
Based Son of Gautier.

Sylvain hates gold digging bitches, and yet he simps so hard that he turns against his very homeland. Curious.

>loves pussy
>hates women
Sylvain is literally me.

>ALL OF THAT SAID, however, you cannot marry your waifu if you go with femleth
Wasn't planning on doing any of the persona waifu shit anyway. Does male or female have better alt costumes? I have all of the dlc too

Female is better but the game is easy so don't worry too much about it if you want to play as a guy.
Save min maxing for when you play maddening.

Tits. Always tits.

Attached: 1626378681113.jpg (862x1414, 648.61K)

I'd say femleth has better costumes by virtue of the fact that pretty lady is in fact pretty lady, and all the male costumes are just various flavors of suit & uniform with some sothis crossdressing.

Male Byleth looks better simply because his design fits what little character he has and Femleth is just hot, frog eye'd woman.

>you cannot marry your waifu if you go with femleth
ara ara~

I never take Byleth out of their unique class, doing other classes just for their skills is for faggots. The only character I didn't put in their obvious class they were made for is Ferdinand because it's funny to make him your dancer.

Fat girl.

Attached: byleth fat ass.jpg (1074x1332, 215.29K)

Attached: FeshEmpessofFoldn.jpg (833x1200, 274.88K)

Based Waga Na Wa Ferdinando von AEGIR.

I'm finally getting close to doing all the routes, I saved Claude for last. God damn his battalion is absolutely busted.

female
you can get sylvain, lance of ruins for free
and you have access to pegasus knight

Is Pegasus better than Wyvern? I put HildaHildaHilda on a wyvern because she uses her axe more.