Powerful

These are students at Hogwarts.

Attached: 80AB805B-D333-4722-8B81-43E1EBC692E8.jpg (2057x1170, 375.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GAIcet1mQwg&
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Looks British to me.

You mean nogwarts

Not even the wizarding world can escape affirmative action and diversity quotas.

half of Any Forums would unironically side with Voldemort

who cares? Hogwarts accepts all brit colonies right?

Press circle user, even the game is telling you to send them back to azkaban.

I can't do it anymore. I just can't. There's so many niggers and gooks in EVERYTHING. I can't look at a forest without seeing a dozen niggers where trees should be. I can't go on like this, I don't want my children growing up in such a world...

Attached: images - 2022-03-16T181251.013.jpg (543x564, 15.07K)

Well he was right, so...

being able to make mutts and nigs is fine, but I've noticed in a lot of these games you can't make a white person at all. you always end up with some shade of mutt no matter how hard you try. cyberpunk for example doesnt have white skin or even blonde hair.

You'd think so, but I'm pretty sure that's a retcon, because neither the books nor the movies mentioned or showed these 19th-century colonial students and faculty.

Those are students in the late 1800's

>I'm an undiagnosed schizoid autist who is obsessed with race and has to use the word nigger 5 times in every single sentence waaaaah think of the children
That's OK, console yourself with the fact that you'll never have the opportunity to breed because you're such a fucking loser

Attached: 24435244335242.png (582x505, 100.42K)

I will be a powerful german girl wizard and you can not stop me!

Attached: kinohp.jpg (3840x1600, 801.82K)

>green hair with brown skin
NO. IT DOESN'T LOOK GOOD. FOR FUCK'S SAKE. AT LEAST MAKE THE CHARACTER LOOK ATTRACTIVE AND NORMAL.

wizards really said fuck shitskins after the 1800s

Take your mids, user - I think you're overreacting

Attached: truthlesssocial.jpg (623x557, 74.54K)

It's from character creator, schizo.

Just a reminder that the sole reason for this is because this is the only way large companies can make money these days with very little effort. That's why the whole "get woke go broke" shit doesn't matter, because the more woke they are the more money they get. Consumer money doesn't matter when you have investment companies funneling millions into your company.
This is the consequences of the industrial society

youtube.com/watch?v=GAIcet1mQwg&

Attached: 1501812547115.png (583x1220, 383.95K)

OH NO NOT THE HECKIN BROWN PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will be a powerful german girl wizard and you can not stop me!

Attached: 12485221.jpg (1800x1013, 151K)

Accurate

Attached: typicalenglishschool.jpg (275x183, 12.58K)

...and the other half are trannies

Why can't they make them attractive at least or just not offensive to the eyes

it's not set in modern day you know

Would you say that the only way to neutralise the nigger/Jew threat is to seize the means of production then?

No, it would be to nuke America and the jewish kabal that runs it

>mulan remake
>100% chink and no one says a word
>story set in euro/euro-esque setting
>needs to have nigs, poo2loos etc or else it's racism

Attached: 569.png (600x841, 651.77K)

but it was made in the modern day, unfortunately
at least 50% of the teachers will be black and gay
there will be a tonks tier npc who is genderfluid is fuck and changes randomly each time they're loaded, guaranteed
they'll preach alphabet propaganda when asked about it

d-nigger-i-nigger-l-nigger-a-nigger-t-nigger-e-nigger

These fucking options should be forbidden! Like when you type a naughty word as your player name, there should be a note that comes up when you make something unattractive in character creation.

Disgusting!

I'm imagining a future scenario where companies just make games for blackrock and not for consumers and it's hilarious. Like games are so shit that people gave up on them and companies just release games that aren't played by anyone but still get made for blackrock money.

ALL HAIL BRITTANIA ALL HAIL BRITTANIA ALL HAIL BRITTANIA ALL HAIL BRITTANIA ALL HAIL BRITTANIA ALL HAIL BRITTANIA ALL HAIL BRITTANIA ALL HAIL BRITTANIA ALL HAIL BRITTANIA ALL HAIL BRITTANIA ALL HAIL BRITTANIA ALL HAIL BRITTANIA ALL HAIL BRITTANIA ALL HAIL BRITTANIA ALL HAIL BRITTANIA ALL HAIL BRITTANIA

Attached: 1647487467592.png (800x600, 224.17K)

Britbongistan

they look just like me

Harry Potter has always had students of various races.
It’s only annoying when they do the marxist oppression narratives.
A non-white person being present isn’t the problem. It’s the cynical manipulative victim narratives leftists so often attach to them that’s the problem.

Attached: FB518E12-B86D-4813-B428-8394E2CED243.jpg (220x221, 6.86K)

I think this is what's happening currently with TV shows. There are so many pozzed shows being shat out that I doubt many people watch.

it was a different time

>Harry Potter has always had students of various races
except the first movie

all hail rurushu

More like Hagwarts right?

Attached: 1582318619462.png (485x413, 173.75K)