Spend two weeks listening to you speedrunners complain about her

>Spend two weeks listening to you speedrunners complain about her
>Finally get to her and she's kino
Challenging but fair, beautiful aesthetic, and the chance to have a one on one swordfight with a god...assuming you left your mimic on the shelf and fought her fair, right user?

Attached: malenia,-blade-of-miquella-phase-2.jpg (3840x2160, 1.29M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ikNb9VJ-HcM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>lv 10 mimic + hoarfrost stomp
nothing personnel

I fought her with the Greatsword, mid roll, no ash of war, no summons, no bell, no magic, no status, no shield. Worst experience of my life.

Because you're shit

the second phase kinda pissed me off because her wings kinda conceal her tells. she was by far the hardest boss for me.

Attached: aaaaaaaaaaa.jpg (474x474, 45.22K)

Don't worry they nerfed her in the latest patch so you'll be able to beat her now :^)

They did?

Not really

Yeah a lot of bosses got nerfed. Less damage, less range, worse hitboxes. Did my boy radahn dirty.

>didn't beat her before patch 1.03
Literally didn't beat the game.

She would have been a really fun boss, in Sekiro.

She's one of the few bosses that doesn't completely fuck over that playstyle.

I already beat her, go back and suck your mothers tit you baby bitch

Thankfully every single build is fully capable of rolling and doing an attack afterwards.

me and my mimic bro roflstomped her into oblivion before the patch. great feeling. i would proudly do it again.

Attached: i dont care.png (1108x494, 434.39K)

Waterfowl doesn't track as much anymore. I wonder if this applies to the weapon art to her weapon as well.

You rolled away from the waterfowl didnt you.
Gotta roll into the first flurry.
After that she yeets into the distance and her tracking shits itself

I just baited the first hit then rolled the next 2. Anyone who couldn't figure this out is a retard who hasn't actually learned to play. It took three attempts for me to beat her. She was the worst experience because she forced me to play passively for almost the entire fight which I hate doing.

it's impossible to roll through the first attack, only the second and third

she's rng, has a huge variety of attacks with different difficulty but their frequency is inconsistent, sometimes you'll get through the whole fight without her using any of the better attacks throught the whole fight.

Is every build capable of surviving her 1000 blade move? I can play perfect but if she does it while im close and I dont have my shield then its game over. Every build can get lucky, hardly challenging but fair.

Proof?

Darkness protection and golden vow with the ancient dragonshield talisman can probably save you.

People say Radahn's sweeps no longer 1 hit kill you if you are below 40 vigor.

She leaps in the air and hovers for awhile before releasing it, literally run away as soon as she does that. How can you complain with such a well telegraphed move? Because despite all that, it's still a tight window, which means you need to react fast, which is the whole point of a difficult boss. The game isn't bad, you are

Literally yes everyone can survive and dodge it.

Rolling should not give iframed. Unrealistic.

Because if you read what he said, if she does that while you are near her, aka attacking her, you have very little chance to even run away in the first place which is why plenty of people just say that you are supposed to block it with a greatshield or with barrier shield on.

>People say
That’s all I’ve seen when people say bosses got nerfed, have yet to find a video or anything comparing 1.02 bosses to 1.03
If it’s true that’s such a shame cuz a few of my friends are almost at Melania

youtu.be/ikNb9VJ-HcM