Game has interesting lore

>game has interesting lore
>actual game itself is boring as dogshit
Any other cases of this wasted potential?

Attached: 84A225DE-931A-4605-8EB6-178F24850E23.jpg (460x215, 35.41K)

You have to be 18 or older to post here

So what's the plot of the later CnC games never played them

Dosent matter. I’m making my own RPG game that’s slightly inspired by CnC and Tiberium. I’m going to blow this boring strategy dog shit out of the fucking water

i love these games to death, and played an obscene amount of the series when they came out. i would sum up the plot as follows, and spoiler warning its profoundly fucking retarded
game 1) a magic meteor crashes into earth, spreading a rock that sucks up nutrients. this means a religious cult grows up to utilize it, and they get big enough the UN makes a task force to stop them. they kill the leader in a pyramid in egypt
number 2) the magic space rock has fucked the earth, making mutants and shit everywhere. the cult still exists, and the UN still fights it. the leader of the cult isnt dead. the game is both sides fighting over some knowledge orb thing, ends with Kane getting blown up again, but hes not dead again.
number 3) aliens invade. all 3 sides of the war fight over terraforming towers. in the end, Kane goes to space or something i think
number 4) EA bought the studio and made a bunch of shit mechanical changes. its shit.

>this thread again
am I watching the epic birtherino of a new meme????

Fuck man I was making a RPG about a meteor that crashes to earth that leads to a scientific golden age of new technology and scientific wonders. The element from the meteor could be used to power cars, cities, equipment, devices, etc. and is basically spread through out the whole world. Years later (after the element has made its way across the whole world) the side effects of the element begin to take hold, leading to a variety of issues such as brain rot and mutations. WW3 eventually ignites and the bombs dropping on all these cities powered by the element would basically result in the element going airborne and leading to a mass of mutated creatures and people all around the world. The setting of the game would take place in the outback United States where people are trying to live normal lives away from the element and all the mutated creatures and people that inhabit most of the world. Do you think this sounds too similar to CnC? I didn’t even realize CnC was a thing until much later, I was actually way more inspired by Element 115 from CoD Zombies

Yeah i can't wait to never play it.

RED ALERT
R-R-R-RED ALERT
*sounds of lots of people dying all at once*
*explosion*
*laughter*
RETURN TO BASE IMMEDIATELY

ar tonelico

TIBERIAN SUN REMASTER WHEN

fucking lmao. good luck, you'll need it.

but you are wrong and it's one of the greatest rts's of all time
>waaah strategy
no you're not nerd

>I'm gonna make my own Command and Conquer....with black jack and hookers

Attached: bender.jpg (1024x768, 187.2K)

Can’t believe such a boring and uninteresting game has such expansive and interesting lore. It’s like they blew their whole budget on the story/lore and forgot their making a game. Fucking COD Zombies has the same plot as CnC and is infinitely more fun and well know than this boring shit

As long as it rents space in your head for free, I can sleep well at night.

Jaguarhng’uuu choachz

>vvrrrrrrrhhhhhnxhxh

Attached: 6F412E8E-FF80-47DB-B04C-94A3B5606900.jpg (640x640, 64.4K)

Attached: F79DCD78-0744-4D0B-823A-4F550E69FB2A.jpg (1600x900, 180.06K)

>remaking a game that ruined them
sorry friendo it's never going to happen

This. I only care about gen 2 CnC

I know you are just trolling and farming free (you)'s, but we don't talk bad about the original CnC and RA here. Those games are awesome.

Oh man here it comes

Bro what about the convoys

You don’t miss drive across country

I don’t blame you but I like the idea of railing a cnc generals game in a sequence of events