Remember when you could deflect aggressive enemies

Attached: 1647591581793.jpg (739x415, 82.36K)

Good times

SEKIRO 2 FUCKING WHEN

I can honestly say I don't think I really enjoyed fighting anything in ER

Why is this game so divisive? On Any Forums I mean, in real life everyone considers it a masterpiece.

i need a sekiro 2, or Sekiro DLC. Please. I can't stand more medieval souls shit. please. fuck. please.

Never happening.

Monkey is next

i just want to the combat, it can stay medieval le chosen undead setting as long as the rollsgroid subhumanity ends.

Could? You mean had, there's no other strategy in Parry Simulator

pure sex
I can't get enough of this shit and mikiri counter

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 121.49K)

I think you're confusing it with Ghost of Tsushima, in real life nobody gives a flying fuck about Sekiro

Sekiro and Bloodborne both had more fun combat than the Dark Souls games and it's a shame Elden Ring took so little from them.

For me, it's Kasumi!

Attached: 1647563122315.webm (640x360, 2.62M)

never
souls games are best with single entries
sequels immediately ruin them

>SEKIRO 2 FUCKING WHEN

Things to upgrade in "Sekiro 2":
>At least give us a choice between male and female protagonist, they can be voiced and have their own shared story, but make it more like a Shepard in ME
>Give us cool fucking outfits, even if they do not provide any stats
>More weapons instead of just katana, few tight and complex weapon classes would be enough, katana/naginata/tanto/fists
>Do not base your game around actual Japan, make it Japan-like/Asia-like similar to what Dark Souls/Bloodborne is. You could even mix it with middle east, why not.
>Include more fantasy stuff and make it fit more, don't do shit like trying to tell some serious story about war in actual Japan and then a giant fucking white snake comes out of nowhere and is looking for me lol
>Keep grappling hook, it's kino

Sekiro 2 should go to china.
Weapons instead of being just a katana are now straight sword, spear and bare fists/feet.

>Elden ring was the evolution of dark souls

I look forward to the next step in bloodborne or sekiro game design,.

Bro your Kunoichi Botan?

天安門

Incredible how every single one of your ideas is terrible

everything you wrote was wrong
play the currrent year Assassin's Creed if that's what you're after you gigantic normalfaggot