Elden Ring Builds

I really suck at builds. Right now I'm 60 STR and 30 Arcane and the rest is sprinkled in VIG/END. I do not want to re-spec for DEX to use bleed damage, surely I can make it work with STR somehow?

What weapon exactly will work well for me if I wan to bleed spam as much as possible on bosses? I had heard arcane makes bleed proc more but apparently that's only on certain weapons? right now I am using a great epee (the rapier) +20 and it is infused to bleed with Sepukku. It has a fuck ton of bleed at like 96 bleed or something and sepukku is great, but is arcane not helping me at all here? it scales like C/C/D or some shit (str/dex/arcane)

Attached: 1647218824281.jpg (1414x878, 92.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0ZkwVnoS5w4?t=21
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bro you get unlimited re-specs, STR with bleed is just not worth it unless you go the Pizza cutter and even then it doesn't apply much unless you use the WA.

>unlimited
I thought you are limited by the larval tear items which are not infinite?
And I've been using great epee for a while now and it does well I just want arcane to come into play

You can farm them later at Nokron from the Silver Tear enemies, but only the ones that are giant balls.

so what's the best weapon to use for arcane scaling for more bleed then? I'm seeing most weapons that scale with bleed don't go over D scaling

You apparently can't after the first time they drop them

Has anyone tried to alt+f4 after respeccing to see if the infinite respec exploit is also in Elden Ring?
Thats what i did for Ds3 atleast.

pizza cutter is god tier. go back to china bitch
PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA

Attached: __astolfo_fate_and_1_more_drawn_by_naturalton__e45024693c64283e80c9ce6513651546.jpg (1571x2191, 1.14M)

pizza has no arcane scaling, you cannot make it bleed proc faster

39 then unspec from arcane, noone told you to do str arcane

Yeah, you can’t farm them. I tried that the first time I got there.
Going coop might work but I never play coop so idk.

Any less than 50 vigor for a fighter is shit

Just blood grease a wild swings hammer or something.

>low VIG/END
>bros why does strength suck!?!?
You're the dudes I see get one shot all the time. The primary benefit of ultras is trading.
youtu.be/0ZkwVnoS5w4?t=21

How do i respect my stats?

What group passwords are you guys using?
I'm using SEEKERS because of /ourguy/ vaatividya

You have to beat Rennala as a boss and use a larval tear

I got like 12 of them just going through the game. Do you really need to respec that many times? The only way I see that happening is if you want to keep that file for PVP, and you constantly respec to try different builds for PVP.

I'm making a great shield estoc build for river of blood shitters. Typically use madness with vykes and great bow to knock ppl off edges and scarlet rot plus poison throwing knives I've tried just about every single build and it's been the most fun by far.

Our guy? Shut the fuck up, user. Lmao.

Are the dragon whatever smithing stones that upgrade your weapons to max level limited per playthrough? I only used one regular one and a somber one on weapons I was sure to always use.

He's the best soulsbornering youtuber though

>pizza has no arcane scaling, you cannot make it bleed proc faster
That's not how arcane scaling works.
Arcane increases bleed regardless of weapon/scaling, as long as it has bleed in the first place.
Arcane scaling on weapons increases the base damage of the weapon, not the bleed. That just goes up by default by putting points into arcane.
Typically however, Arcane is not worth investing into specifically for bleed unless your weapon also has Arcane scaling.

>jewtuber
Go back you underage faggot

Is Lion Greatbow or regular Greatbow better? Boss weapons in this game suck so far.

This doesn’t work, respecs are finite. You can backup your save on pc though to revert back. Did the same for DS3

How else are you supposed to understand the plot if not by watching youtubers explain it to you?

Power stanced greatswords could be good for str bleed. Flameberge and Sword of Milos, probably. If you are going str/heavy, you really want 80 str, or 70+flask. I wouldn't try to mix str and arcane until NG+, it's gonna suck dick. You really want at least 40 vig, and I would recommend going to 50 or 60 unless you think you're too good. And then whatever end you need for gear. Make sure you have claw talisman, raptor chest, and golden vow WA on a switch. Not sure if sword of milos WA is worth it but it looks interesting, otherwise you can put whatever WA on the flameberge, probably bloodhound step

Alternatively you could forget the strength part, and go bleed or frost infusion, but at that point you might as well go dex.