Even gt is shit

>even gt is shit

Video games really are dead huh

Attached: Wo6cH6t.png (690x399, 72.68K)

then do something that you enjoy instead of using your time to cry about some bullshit

I do not see the problem
87 is a good score

Attached: uh oh.png (1016x324, 103.43K)

I lost interest at 3, for the most part it was perfected at 2. The focus went away form street legal cars as well, which was the funnest part in my opinion.

Glad I bought a Xbox One X for cheap, why the fuck is it online for solo? Buying Forza 7, fuck this shit

GT4 was GOAT, pal. Especially at 1080i

Why do Xbox trannies keep review bombing games they can't play instead of playing games available to them like that Tunic shit

OP you are retarded for not knowing what's going on.

Online only game that people have been waiting years for = Banned in Russia. So lots of angry comments from Russia

Microtractions for cars, then they nerf in-game events that give lots of money for obvious reasons, a week after release = Everyone else pissed off. All this after most of the world couldn't even access servers due to half a day of maintenance.

>snoy property is shit
many such cases

>implying snoys can play it either
servers are still down lmoa

look at the user scores you dense daniel

This has nothing to do with Russia you literal moron

Metacritic has been wiping angry reviews from Russian ISPs ever since it was blocked.

Been having a good time watching the gran turismo subreddit go full meltdown

inb4 go back, I never left. Cope

The core gameplay is fun but nerfing events to make money grinding harder as an attempt to force people to byy microtransactions in a 60 dollar game is abysmal

probably just Russians.
It was retarded to ban game there.

GT hasn't been good since 4

It's the reverse that is happening, retarded troon. Elden Ring

User scores are useless cause xbox pajeets just spam bad reviews on sony games, you kbow I know it.

They nerfed events so hard their own server walked out in disgust and you can't even play the game lmao

T. Im slow and as soon as they added online I realized that

Nobody stops playing a game theyre good at, youre just revealing yiire slow and got filtered cuz no, all GT games are good. Anything that reaches 7 in games is good

Odds are the events were hardcoded and by trying to nerf the payouts, it kept crashing the game.

Gt4 was the last good gt