Mario Kart 8 booster

Apologize.

Attached: ninjahideaway.png (1278x704, 1.54M)

cant play it anyway, so no

I won't apologize until my man Diddy is playable

Attached: file.png (500x500, 206.39K)

God this course is absolutely fucking fantastic.

>Paris Promenade

Trash. It's so fucking disorienting. I guess the only good thing about the Tour tracks is that they basically put each version of the course in one, since every lap is different, but it's kind of jarring, especially with Paris Promenade

>Toad Circuit

Actual shit. Who the fuck even asked or wanted this course back? It's bland as fuck. I'm positive Nintendo just did this because it was easy to port.

>Choco Mountain

GOATED. It might as well be a new course, what with the cave section and the gliding section, but it still has the soul of the original. Will be picked a lot

>Coconut Mall

It's basically the same, just no moving cars.

Though I will say this: THE UPDATED MUSIC IS GREAT. I love the more realistic sounding instruments in Choco Mountain, and the version of Coconut Mall they played in the trailer is the Wii version. The 8 deluxe remix sounds WAY better.

>Tokyo Blur

This is actually a good stage. Again, every lap is different, but it's not as jarring as Paris. Will see a lot of picks

>Shroom Ridge

Same shit as before

>Sky Garden

Okay stage, just a tad short

>Ninja Hideaway

GOATED. Tough enough to be a challenge, enough going on to not be boring, awesome music. People are going to always pick this stage online.

I like Sky Garden's music in Tour better

Are later Tour tracks as good as ninja hideaway or is it just an exception?

Vancouver Velocity, Singapore Speedway, and Merry Mountain are deec.

Are the new tracks available online? They aren’t showing up in my group.

>Zero anti-grav sections
Tracks are clearly low effort compared to the base game/first dlc packs

Attached: F64A3A71-C876-4B33-A076-083CEAD91BFD.jpg (767x430, 73.57K)

As someone who's played these for a few hours online last night I'll say that Shroom Ridge on 200cc is absolute kino

>200cc
It's shit.

No.

Attached: t996eyftynj81.png (851x512, 104.76K)

>first Mario Circuit
>then Cheese land and Ribbon Road
>now this
Do they really hate IS' sharp corners that much? Even the SNES tracks were 95% similar in shape with a couple new things.

Attached: 1637500943994.jpg (856x718, 267.69K)

Can't you emulate it on Yuzu

I guess they want to leave that approach to the SNES courses, differentiate them. That being said it sucks that N64 and GBA courses aren't allowed to retain their layouts with a few exceptions

Go to the eshop and download them. Yes, even if you have the subscription (it's free).

Is it almost certain that Singapore Speedway will make it in the DLC? I don’t play Tour but a track based on where I stay sounds really cool to have in MK8 proper

>that broken shortcut on the down path that makes the gimmick of the track completely pointless
I'll never not be mad

All of the tour tracks including two unreleased ones are making it in, according to the datamine

The MK8 team are working on something else, there's no way they'd come back to make DLC for a decade old game.
So honestly? This is the best course of action, a completely different team porting over Tour stages, giving the courses slightly better textures and lightning and other adjustments for gameplay.
I'm fine with it considering the fact that the courses are fun to play on, and I hope the MK8 team delivers on their next game (whatever that is)

isn't this the DS layout?

Agree with all of this, the different laps definitely works better in Tokyo than in Paris. You can tell you're going on different paths in Tokyo, it doesn't really feel that way in Paris. Toad Circuit is the first actual Wasted Slot, we didn't need another basic circuit track with no gimmick, and if we did people would've preferred Luigi Raceway or something.

I wish every course was 3 different laps they are always my favourite