Whats the community level cap this time? 125 or 150?

whats the community level cap this time? 125 or 150?

Attached: 1646732084265.jpg (906x1024, 143.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RdWCNmyosaA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm staying at 120 until they figure out what the fuck they want to do. It keeps the game crazy challenging, too.

120 For high level pvp
150 is extreme, only retarded redditors are pushing it

There's nothing extreme about that if you actually played through the game.

It is extremely retarded for PvP
You'll get nothing but max poise fags with hybrid builds

>120 For high level pvp
I'm just finishing up Leyndell at that level, surely this can't be the pvp meta level, I don't have half the weapons yet.

for now low levels are still more popular so that's what invaders are going for

>poise in a modern Fromsouls game
user... It's not actually real.

Not a single casual player is going to stay at those levels when bosses like Malenia and Mohg drop half a million runes each. I finished the game at level 150 with no grinding and still got plenty of content left. I can imagine there being two dueling metas though, one at 150 to please casterfags and casuals and the other at whatever is going to be the invasion meta level for more pvp oriented players.

Poise is stupidly op in this game though. You can facetank hits from greatswords, halberds, scythes etc. youtu.be/RdWCNmyosaA

No it doesnt. im 127 after radagon and merika

125, 150 is way too fucking high. It would literally be poise mages everywhere. I'm 135 and definitely have superfluous points.

Attached: 1644010293340.png (262x252, 35.18K)

125 is the metafag level. youll see basically nothing but tryhards and poise and/or bleed stacked melee builds.

but because pve dumps absolute truckloads of runes on you in the endgame, youll still have tons of pvp all the way up to 250. probably more.

this for duels btw. invasions happen at any level.

120 can invade 150
120 is meaningless

Attached: 1627218944431.png (445x316, 184.3K)

120 and heavily considering going for 150. 120 feels too limiting, you tend to rely a lot on shit like soreseal to complete builds. 150 would open up a little more opportunities without making you THAT polyvalent and all purpose, its just 30 levels above the current meta after all.
Also as and said, late game bosses and ennemies drop so much souls it doesn't make sense to start limiting yourself this hard just to stay within some arbitrarily low summon range just when you start reaching mountaintop.
Though I'm waiting a little bit because I don't wanna be left out of coop options if 150 turns out to be a no man's land.

This game is balanced to be higher than 120 you only hit 80-90 in previous souls games and 120 was overpowered but that's not the case here.

150 i think is gonna be the lvl

PVP tards have never cared about what the game is balanced around.

How the fuck do you have superfluous points?
Assuming 40 vig (not even cap), 25 mind (really low) and 30 end (softcap) there's no way you're getting to 80 int without using scarseals. Even starting as astrologier that would put you at 132 and that's not even accounting for any base dex, str, arc, or fth.

>You don't understand having enough poise to tank everything but a greatsword, reaching softcap in 3 different stats and capping out your HP but still getting 2-shot by almost any meta weapon is how to make an enjoyable PvP scene.
You don't have to hit 80 in all your damage stats you fucking retard, you do not need to reach softcap in END so you can wear Niall/Horned/Lionel, you do not need to have enough mind to spam 30 weapon arts in one duel. Just because the hard caps are 80 does not mean that the entire PvP meta should be shifted so you can reach them, good fucking lord. Literally fucking big numbers brain with 0 consideration of how dogshit that meta would be. It's not more variety, the game has infinite respecs, it'll just be unlimited 1-shots.

just wanted to hop in to say I like this pic a lot