Why do zoomers like souls games so much?

why do zoomers like souls games so much?

Attached: 1634174467888.png (423x434, 239.06K)

Braindead easy game marketed as some hardcore gamer challenge. Really puffs up the ego. That's also why Fromsoft fans are so fragile and defensive whenever someone points out flaws in their games

It's the only Japanese game their favorite streamer always shills to them

I'm 29 and enjoy souls games a lot
They're just good games, zoomers have nothing to do with it

why does anyone like souls games so much?

Zoomers don’t genuinely like or enjoy anything. They’re the most over-socialized bandwagon hopping retards to ever exist thanks to this historical collapse of society that we are living in.

le hard memes
if dark souls came out on the ps1 when there was no social media to shill it it would have gone under the radar and then forgottone a few months kater

We already know what would have happened since there is Shadow Tower among other games.

very low skill ceiling makes you feel like a good player 1 month after playing these games, then you spend 3 years playing the same game waiting for the sequel, and when it comes its so hard that you have to search guides to get past by, then you start playing the same game for 3 years thinking you are getting good in the process

Please tell me what modern, 3D game you consider "hard" :)

Sounds like... projection

You won't get an answer meaning his criteria for difficulty is useless and retarded "yeah but that doesn't count" insecure bullshit OR the answer you will get will make you lol

DS3 is harder than Elden Ring because the solution to Elden Ring is literally just grinding more and the game rewards you for it, in the end you just want to kill a boss, in any good game you get a huge level cap before a boss in which its really hard to progress through mindless grinding which is what happens on other CRPG games, in Elden Ring you can cheese the leveling process and literally destroy bosses given enough time

ARPG are a mistake, you either make an action game or a RPG game, combining both is a recipe for disaster

Why would you do that?

exploration is just a nice word for grinding

brain dead combat

It's the hip new reddit thing to play cause it's the hardest game of all time. Meanwhile these stupid fucktards can't beat Mario 1 on NES even with using warp pipes

>Bingtendie thinks Mario is hard
Fucking lol

stfu you reddit

They are ostensibly hard action games with RPG mechanics that allow you to brute force the game. Its a perfect brew for making you feel like a badass without actually learning how to do anything actually impressive. I'm sorry, but if the souls combat system makes you excited, there is no hope for you. Enjoy your lovely little souls games, and just keep on keeping on, but for the rest of us, the combat needs to evolve past mashing light attack, and rolling. DMC adds huge, game changing mechanics to its combat system with every iteration. Souls combat is stupid faggot shit that has not fundamentally improved in any way since DS1, besides removing 'features' such as backstabs without setup that ultimately ruined the game. It reminds me a lot of OoT, and not in a "there is a truckload of interesting shit to unpack here" way, but in a "this combat system is frustratingly repetitive, and makes me want to die" sort of way. I can play Salil Sawarim on ocarina if I want to in that game, and Souls games simply do not have this sort of dimension.

cause its reddit game

They saw their favorite streamemer play them.
I'm a zoomer too and I think they're average games at best, being difficult for the sake of being difficult is just so some try hards feel rewarded for wasting their time on shitty videogames.

Zoomers don't like games, they like watching their favourite e-celebs playing them.