How the actual fuck are you supposed to beat him as a blind man? I just can't do it I can't take this shit no more

How the actual fuck are you supposed to beat him as a blind man? I just can't do it I can't take this shit no more

Attached: Elden_Ring_Tree_Sentinel_guide_header.jpg (1400x1400, 375.42K)

level up and come back later

⠥⠗ ⠛⠁⠽

summon your cowardly golden bum buddies

>be presented a massive open world
>insist on fighting an enemy that clearly outclasses you

nigga just go another way

Just open your eyes bro

With a horse would be easy and level up around 20 and that’s a GGs also upgrade your weapons

turn 360 degrees and walk away

Just fucking summon already. They're there to be summoned.

you're supposed to joust him

>just summon already
with what ashes and bell? You basically have to walk by this dude to get to the church where dollslut hands over the bell

i feel like the same people who insist on fighting him are the same people who are prone to cyber bullying
>NIGGAH JUST LOOK AWAY FROM THE SCREEN

Get good at dodging and then still die a few times because of a random framerate slowdown fucks you up

⠛⠊⠞ ⠛⠕⠕⠙

I was insistent on beating him right out of the gate. Took me five or six tries, but I did it.

it only takes between 1-3 attempts to get him far enough that it feels very doable if you "just" learn how best to dodge the big stomp or one hit running slash so that encourages people to stick around.
people who insist on running away and coming back later after leveling must not even get that far.

Come back in 20 minutes when you have a horse, retard.

also why the fuck are you not fighting him on the horse?
i fight all horsy niggas on horse, it is like an honor duel

Or zerg him down + magic.
>A Vtuber I watch just beat him 3rd try as soon as they got there by just summoning Rogier, a pack of wolves, and spamming Pebble and moved straight onto Stormveil unaware of a whole world to explore

Wait, shit I thought someone mentioned Margit in this chain. I'm retarded.

I haven't had any PEEMP news in like 4 months what's he up to? Enjoying ER?

Fairly easy once you get the horse

I killed him by standing above him on the ledge to the right and using pebble. He can’t hit you from up there.

I think I know a feller named Kos, or was it Kosm? Anyway he can fix you up with some eyes.

I have absolutely no clue why this ONE part of the entire map has landmines that instead of crippling you they cripple your frame rate. Is it a rendering thing or something else entirely?