Hogwarts Legacy

Holy fucking shit.
Is this game even fucking real?
I just watched the State of Play video
youtube.com/watch?v=2AZmuZNu5LA
And it's like they added everything everyone has been talking about wanting in video games for decades.
It's like they took copious notes on The Witcher 3 and made a Harry Potter game.

Attached: 50350151166_cb89885ae4_k[1].jpg (1920x1080, 514.17K)

No Jeremy Soule so who cares

1800's huh?

Attached: hogwarts-legacy-5f6279a1db75b.jpg (700x421, 73.24K)

Too ambitious
Not gonna happen, this will downgrades to hell both in graphics in gameplay
This will be the Cyberpunk 2077 part 2
They need TWICE the Red Dead Redemption 2 budget to do this

At least the Trailer was good so its something

looks pretty rad. I hope I can get a PS5 by the time this comes out, I don't wanna play anymore downgraded ps4 ports

Unfortunately, it is real. Millions worldwide will have their minds poisoned by one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Attached: 1647554836910.jpg (1300x2345, 1012.66K)

is it just the video or can you see frame drops in the game at 3:10 when the fireworks go off? LMAO

Yea, although...
It probably has a lot of huge companies secretly backing under the guise of subsidiaries like Universal, whoever publishes the Harry Potter books, and maybe Rowling herself.

>And it's like they added everything everyone has been talking about wanting in video games for decades.
More like they didn't and squandered the potential with shitty AAA game design. Hope it's moddable so that HP autists can fix their game in a few years.

Footage is supposed to have been captured from a ps5 dev kit so probably frame drops

>they added everything everyone has been talking about wanting in video games for decades.

I didnt see them talk about adding in mod support

Attached: file.png (1280x249, 210.77K)

When will the confirm of we can have GFs and fuck sultry Slytherin cunny?

>1800's huh?
this is what i dont get, its literally one of the worst time periods they could have chosen to make this kind of game, like if its set during that time then 99% of the students have to be white otherwise it wouldn't be accurate. like why not just set it after harry potter? then they could fill it with as many niggers chinks and trannies they want and it would be lore accurate. fuck even 1900 would have been better.

and dont use the excuse that the wizarding world had no problems with race or ethnicity because literally all the harry potter movies feature a main plot about race wars and discriminating between blood lines.

Its late 1800s

Looks cool but Harry Pothead is fucking gay. Shame

they're too busy enslaving the jewish gobs instead of the niggers

It looks really comfy. Especially the common room reminds me so much of Dragon age inquisition and that game had flawless atmosphere.
Can’t wait to play it desu.

>they added everything everyone has been talking a
I want to play through the entire thing, not start from the fifth year.
How will I find my cute witches now?

Seems like a really good RPG in the style of Bully.
It's a tremendous shame that it will be impossible to discuss it in Any Forums, since there are black, gay, and maybe even trans people in it.
Maybe /vrpg/

God i forgot how shit Elden rings graphics are

Omg, it wouldn't be accurate?
Oh no. How will they manage now?
Someone call Portkey, they need to can the whole thing

k, call me when they put the game in a logical time period to have niggers walking all over the place.

>Any Forums threads will be about black and tranny cocks
>/vg/ threads will be tumblerinas hornyposting
>/vrpg/ threads will be about how this game is not an rpg

it's over

finally someone who agrees with me.