MODS FOR THE LOVE OF CHRIST BAN FUCKING TWITTER SCREENCAP THREADS, OFF-TOPIC THREADS, WOJAKPOSTERS AND /VT/RANNIES...

MODS FOR THE LOVE OF CHRIST BAN FUCKING TWITTER SCREENCAP THREADS, OFF-TOPIC THREADS, WOJAKPOSTERS AND /VT/RANNIES. YOU BAN SOMEONE FOR POSTING GENUINE VIDYA THREADS ONCE EVERYDAY, THESE FAGGOTS SPAMS 50 (FIFTY) BULLSHIT THREADS 24/7. DO YOUR FUCKING JOB OR I'M SUMMONING NICOCADO POSTER LATER TONIGHT. JUST TO CHECK HOW WELL YOU DWEEBS ARE AT MODERATING.

Attached: Mr. Moseby.png (1280x720, 673.58K)

NO WOJAKS IN MY LOBBY

Attached: 58e.jpg (266x266, 18.91K)

Id take a whole catalog of those over even one more elden ring thread

Based Mosebyposter.

>MODS FOR THE LOVE OF CHRIST BAN FUCKING TWITTER SCREENCAP THREADS, OFF-TOPIC THREADS, WOJAKPOSTERS AND /VT/RANNIES. YOU BAN SOMEONE FOR POSTING GENUINE VIDYA THREADS ONCE EVERYDAY, THESE FAGGOTS SPAMS 50 (FIFTY) BULLSHIT THREADS 24/7. DO YOUR FUCKING JOB OR I'M SUMMONING NICOCADO POSTER LATER TONIGHT. JUST TO CHECK HOW WELL YOU DWEEBS ARE AT MODERATING.

Attached: 1631463067608.png (512x413, 235.75K)

But leave up the 50 Elden Ring threads. Fuck off.

I hope mods ban you. I'll throw in a bonus just for them.

Yes. The threads about a video game belong more than threads about Twitter trannies. Its a video game board.. Don't know what to tell you, retard.

Why would they attempt to fix a containment board?

In retrospect he was the only sane character in the show.

This site is a lost cause

user, if you want to talk about video games, there are plenty of good boards. Any Forums is just Any Forums 2.0 now, basically a containment board for blue boards

he literally killed a girl

>

Attached: tw.jpg (593x778, 294.53K)

Apply or shut the fuck up.

based

Its like that was the joke or something.

hooch is crazy

Attached: hooch-crazy.gif (480x360, 1.52M)

>threads about a video game
Threads such as:
>You didn't beat the game if you [insert any self imposed limitation here]
>Moon katana needs a nerf here's why
This is half of Any Forums all day everyday.

>tfw i got banned for saying i hate black people
didnt even say nigger that time

Attached: 1646336759813.jpg (1024x538, 91.05K)

kill the jan