Soulcalibur is dead

Soulcalibur is dead.

Attached: 1647547414661.jpg (627x737, 305.73K)

Who is this hopefully legally aged semen demon?

It sure is. Good run, though.

Maybe Kratos could come back

the wrong series got to live, Tekken should have died at Tekken 4.

If 6 is the last entry, at least it ended on a high note. I'm a little butthurt they never included Lizardman into the game using the special Lizardman moveset. So bizarre.

Attached: SC6_-_Zasalamel.jpg (2400x2397, 1.42M)

I wish Ivy would get her own spinoff game

They added ultimates, they deserved it.

It died long ago when fucking Link and Darth Vader showed up to get the damned swords.

Fighting games in general are kinda dead. They're too skill-based and direct for both modern faggot gamers and modern release practices.

Are there even good fighting games from recent years that aren't barebones, soulless, or just outright shitty?

Its a shame, but given the choice between ending on good note versus becoming an absolute unending abomination of a franchise, I'll take the former anyday.

Attached: Barbara.png (800x1344, 1.25M)

It's still installed and I jerk off to it all the time.

Link fit in just fine. He's from a medieval fantasy series and soulcalibur is medieval fantasy. The star wars shit was awful though.

This. Fuck that normalfaggot shit. Play your own fucking combos

The "community" may be dead, but fighting games were always meant to be played with your buddies at home or at the arcade. It's a shame the FGC and companies haven't realized that though.

KoF XV is pretty good

>le fighting games are dead meme
>Any Forums once again pretending it knows what it's talking about regarding fighting games
>Any Forums the official smashgroomer board thinking it understands fighting games ever

It's OK. I'm dead too.

Nah it was gay. Crossovers are the realm of series that are waning and need to rely on other series to peak interest again. If it can't survive on its own merits and need to lean on others then it deserves to die.

Nah it was cool. Kill yourself.

I still think Yoshimitsu was the best guest, he feels more out of place in his own series than he does in Soulcalibur.
Ezio, Heihachi and Link weren't bad either since they sort of came from a similar setting. Kratos and Geralt were borderline and Haohmaru was fine but also a bit of a waste since he's the character Mitsurugi is based off. Genjuro would've been a better pick. Spawn and Necrid made somewhat sense since other monsters were around, too, but stuff like 2B or the Star Wars crew really had no place the games.
Noctis in Tekken 7 is still the worst guest in a fighting game though.

lmao Yoshimitsu isn't a guest he's in every soulcalibur game

>Soulcalibur is dead.
Dead since 4
Shit was terrible with nothing but Cervantes and Maxi mains