Arise ye Elden Ring lorebros

Arise ye Elden Ring lorebros.

Let's talk about some speculah. What really happened during the Night of the Black Knives?
Did Marika plan all of this since the very beginning if her rule?
And what did Gideon learn about Marika that compelled him to stop you from becoming Lord?
And who in the fuck even is Melina?
And what the fuck is going to happen to the Miquella?

Attached: 1647154652015.jpg (664x664, 271.72K)

Let's talk about Godrick the golden's tax policy and George's wonderful contributions

Attached: 1646959912128.png (679x357, 264.6K)

go away vaati you fag

I just want to be able to save her. I'm hoping she'll get a Nepheli treatment and let me unball her.

Whatever happened, a wizard fucking did it.
Fucking wizards.
Wizardy shits.

Whats the lore behind why the Mages of Raya Lucaria Academy don't wear shoes?

Attached: Screenshot (52).png (1920x1080, 3.49M)

Nothing, Miyazaki just has a foot fetish

I saw a theory earlier this week that the lands between is meant to be taken semi literally and it's like the collision of two separate worlds that are similar but different. Supposedly that explains why there are doubles of certain characters (mohg, Marika and Radagon, others). Thoughts on this lore chads? I can't find any good evidence to support it but I think it's a neat idea regardless.

Nah, it's just the land of the gods/demi-gods. There are other nations beyond the map like the Land of Reeds

whatever question about elden ring can be answered with
>woman
is grrm a Any Forums user?

She looks like she's holding a dick

Rennala has pretty great feet, desu.

Marika defied a literal all powerful god without taking pre-emptive measures like Ranni did to escape control, being Elden Lord is a shitty job which is why they're willing to let a tarnished be one.

Why is everyone in the world so aggressive towards the player? NPC's talk like they all still have their sanity etc so it's not like they are hollow/insane.

Interesting. I can see no better reason why margit and Morgott thing exists

Gideon probably realized that Marika wanted to everyone to be free from the Greater Will's influence and therefore tries to stop us from becoming the Elden Lord and restoring the Elden Ring which is what the Greater Will wants

Sewer Mohg is an illusion like Margit, Mohg preferably wants to stop you from obliterating the world in fire or else he wouldn't be able to start his dynasty.

I think there was conflict or civil war between the cosmic horrors that make up the greater will. The two fingers and three fingers make up different sects. Marika and radagon also were split between sects

Most beings have a pseudo-immortality following the rune of death being stolen, but they also had to fight during the Shattering. Basically they were used as slave knights like Gael were, and probably went half insane from the clashes of demigods and not being able to die properly in defeat.

Attached: 1646331572296.png (859x770, 454.18K)

why does rogier die

All the NPCs you talk to are the only ones with sanity left, all the generic soldiers and knights are just mindless killers.

go down underneath stormveil. you can see his bloodstain. he gets deathblighted

No. It's just a more archaic and traditional naming scheme. For example, Mesopotamia might as well mean "Land Between Rivers". Lots of these things tend to be literal and I wouldn't be surprised if the same was the case for ER.

HOWEVER, an important thing to note is when we fight the Elden Beast we're in some sort of extra dimension showing off mutiple Erdtrees in the distance. So one can maybe assume that they are different dimensions the Greater Will has snuck its fingers into.