Worst fight in the game

>complete garbage to fight mounted because he easily one shots Torrent
>complete garbage to fight on foot because it's too fast so you constantly have to chase behind its charged attacks and it keeps eating your stamina
>basically designed so you can only get a single R1 hit in, but is tanky as shit so it just takes forever
>ground spikes bullshit as if the rest wasn't bullshit enough
>not fun

Attached: 1647586406039.jpg (1280x720, 130K)

Ride Torrent in a circle while casually throwing night mist towards it and having it slowly chip it down to nothing

So in other words you're bad at the game

Glintblade phalanx WA invalidates this fucking thing so hard it balances out all the bullshit it can do.

Have you tried being good at the game? I heard it helps.

It has quite an easy to learn moveset user, you're probably just being intimidated by its size and speed and not thinking clearly. Try taking a break and come back to it when you feel refreshed!

People complaining about falling star beast is an obvious sign you have no clue how to play a Souls game.

I have such an easy time with these you can roll everything they do and there's ample time to get hits in.

That's literally every other fight in this game

Don't worry, half of those aren't an issue in the cage match.

Just run past him nigga.

like 4 jumps in his head in you stagger it bro

another episode of user calling a giant field boss shit without having torrent in quickpouch

I literally just mounted chopped him up, i think torrent got hit once. It was ridiculously easy like most things where you can just use a mount.

Why is this video game board so bad at videogames

>just roll
The range of its purple spikes is literally designed for torrent double jumping

>so fast
>only a single r1
lmao stop being bad bro, I can get charged heavies in on him with a greatsword.

because nobody on Any Forums plays video games. they just bitch and moan about them.

you can literally just run circles around him and he cant do a fucking thing on torrent

Just come back when you're stronger
My go to strategy was hiding behind a greatshield and poking it

The 3 purple aoe moves it summons out of the floor can all easily be rolled including the third one

This, man it feels like if people never fought the mine version.

I beat the mine version but the volcano version is pure bullshit