Woke up alone again

>Woke up alone again

Attached: 59e3a13bf0c1de12261db0259b4afb39.jpg (800x711, 65.71K)

>tfw gonna die hugless kissless virgin.

Attached: 1630834099257.gif (281x281, 349.29K)

You have to start somewhere

Just away from my vehicle

i am going to HUG this woman!!!

cant wake up

Attached: 1614979724382.gif (600x600, 370.16K)

you can have everything you want
it will take lots of work and bravery

The lighting on this pic is fucked. If you look at the silhouette from the light cast on the wall, you see that the person sleeping on the bed is missing. If the light is cast above the person then you would've needed to extend it on the wall further down (i.e. hit the table, etc).

imagine wanting the soul sucking touch of a woman
yes its nice at first but its not worth the hell they put you through. you are probably young as fuck OP but you'll learn quick

Females are completely dogshit at giving affection. They only take and demand it, they can not give it.

there is no person in that image

Sadly this.
Sex gets old very fast and you’ll never satisfy them anyway. It’s only useful to make kids and then you can find better things to do than being with one of these succubi

no better feeling

Every day is just a desire to end it all

>Snucked up with a cute grill for a duo project at uni today
I'm gonna make it

Attached: 1635487085021.jpg (640x647, 116.3K)

this except completely unironically

Why are they an animal?

Because they're WAGMI

>wake up
>mom still dead
I know (You) read my post. it WILL happen to you too. soon that you think. so go tell her your feelings, buy her a present and do it NOW.

Attached: 1369079333921.jpg (251x201, 9.1K)

How do you get over her, anons?

Attached: 1631227579643.png (400x400, 133.4K)

>left the phone on the stand again~

Sleeping next to someone feels terrible. Worst part of living with my gf. I would rather sleep on the couch every night

You have to have make sure that you remember the bad parts. Hold on to the bad parts cause your brain will fuck you over and make you only remember the best moments if you let it.

>used to hug myself to cope with the emotional turmoil
not my proudest moment I must admit

Treasure your loneliness.
In terms of dateability, objectively speaking I am likely to be in the top few percent of single guys my age. Physical attributes and personality wise many girls find me attractive. My job is considered prestigious to some and to others high paid. Given that 80% of girls go for 20% of guys, I get laid, a lot.
I don’t objectify women and getting into their pants has never been my main objective.Sex just happens to be one of many things which are fun and in my experience has always happened organically.
When some friends asked me for advice on how to lose their virginity or how to attract a crush, I was very surprised. I wrongly thought that most guys get laid quite a bit. Later on then I realised it’s quite different for men and women.
I’m very worried that I’m getting desensitised to sex. I’m straight but somehow I find the old thrill of seeing boobs and vajajay have lost their shine for me. Now they are really more similar than different and I’m no longer as excited to see the parts of a new girl. To me sex has become something which just happens and isn’t a big part of my life. Sex isn’t my goal but it’s also come to a stage where if a girl doesn’t want to have sex with me, I’ll just be more surprised than any other emotion.
Personally though I am worried of not being able to find The One. After so many girls I’ve still not met a single one whom I feel I can love with all my heart. I observed that guys who don’t get many girls, easily fall in love. Usually starved for attention, the first girl who gives them any, wins their heart. But for someone like me who quite often has girls chasing me, it’s really quite hard, in comparison. I too want to feel the fluttering feeling of love and commit to myself to one person forever but I really can’t seem to be able to find her.
In a way I feel like a loser. My friends can marry the first girl they date. After a large two digit number, I am still looking for love.

get a daki, it's great
i'm sorry to hear that user. i hope things get better for you.

>realize that you're probably only remembering the good parts of your relationship
>realize that what you truly miss is the feeling she gave you
>realize that it's pretty much statistically guaranteed that there is a much better girl out there for you
>jerk off

in no particular order

What happened to her bro? I'm sorry

aw, thought we could get a cheap verse going

Don't think my parents would appreciate hearing that I don't give a shit about them. Have to keep up the facade until they are dead and I never have to see, meet or talk from anyone of my family ever again.

My parents where both horrible and them dying will literally no affect me at all.

>The One

Lmao bro that shit is over. You aren’t going to feel butterflies and shit. That was something exclusive to high school/early college age. You have partaken of the fruit of knowledge and you can never go back to the garden of eden.

Relationships can still be great and beautiful. But not like a Disney move.

Tfw miss my e-gf.

Attached: 1631434025521.jpg (1080x969, 72.42K)

I wake up with my dog next to me though.

>tfw maidenless

I don't really see the appeal of physical intimacy to be completely desu

>born too early to wittness the rise of girl bots.
It's so cruel

Attached: 1595397416901.jpg (753x1024, 102.65K)

Good. Girls are trash and they sleep like animals. I've never gotten nearly as much sleep until after I broke up.

The bed is lower than the table and the chair you turbo-autist. Every dorm is basically like this.

You guys are overthinking things. We're gonna have so many things to do in 2050 that it's almost impossible to feel lonely. SAO gf soon

Attached: 1644680211432.png (368x26, 4.91K)

Is this what ESL aspiration looks like? Congrats bro on the cringiest larp I've read on Any Forums so far, it takes talent to be this up your own ass kek.

This is going to be the year I kill myself, I hope my parents don't blame themselves

Attached: 1637141588139.png (1080x694, 727.83K)