M-MITSUBISHI SAN... MAY I INQUIRE WHAT WAS THIS... GODRICK THE GOLDEN'S TAX POLICY?

M-MITSUBISHI SAN... MAY I INQUIRE WHAT WAS THIS... GODRICK THE GOLDEN'S TAX POLICY?
IT WOULD SEEM RATHER UNFIT IF YOU DON'T EXPLAIN HOW HE GETS TO MAINTAIN HIS CASTLE AND HIS ARMY, MITSUBISHI SAN

Attached: unknown-4.png (597x917, 656.23K)

Why can't he grow a beard. He looks like a 20 year old man child using a "when your old" filter

He keeps eating his beard whenever it grows long and proper

I always wanted to know what would your average fat neckbeard virign look like at an old age

Post your beard

japan has never produced an interesting fantasy universe

Attached: pröööh.jpg (960x960, 194.24K)

Blood tax.

Attached: elden ring blood tax.png (308x491, 124.27K)

>HELLO MITSUBISHI? YOUR NOT GONNA BELIEVE THIS SHIT. OK, SO THERES THIS GUY, SHITEATER. HE LIKE EATS SHIT, AND HE LIKE RAPES. .....AND UH AND MAYBE HE WILL LIKE TALK TO THE PLAYER A FEW TIMES
>SASUGA FATMAN! HE BAD GUY?? WE CAN LIKE PUT HIM IN THE OPENING SCENE ALONG WITH THE WOMAN WHO SLEEPS WITH DEAD PEOPLE OR WHATEVER
>MITSUBISHI WAIT, HOLD ON! WHAT IF SHE LIKE.... FUCKED THEM TO DEATH OR SOMETHING...
>YAREYAREDAZE!

Attached: 1647516229603.jpg (1280x720, 134.58K)

Never got the hype with this guy. GoT is boring.

>Sunset found him dying to Margit The Fell™, groaning. Every attempt was worse than the one before, and ended more quickly. The more he drank Crimson Tears™, the more he got hit, but the more he got hit, the more he drank Crimson Tears, and this waste of flasks sent him to the Site of Grace™ to try again once more.

Attached: george rr martin with a gun.jpg (652x429, 53.67K)

The books are great but he'll never finish them.

Couldn't get halfway through the first book. What an awful writer. He'd been writing for over 20 years at that point and yet it still seems amateurish.

unfathomably based

two greatest minds in fantasy since tolkien

The sheer amount of fat makes the beard spread out and look thin.
If you were to perform liposuction on GRRM's chin without touching the beard, it would suddenly look like a full beard.

>seems amateurish
Why would you say so?

I'm tired of this meme. The books are not great. They're mediocre trash that rely entirely on shock value and anger to get you to keep reading.
He's the literary equivalent of modern capeshit comics and appeals to the lowest common denominator of readers.
Worse off the people who like his books and praise them as masterpieces only do so because they think they're smart and cultured for finishing a book with more than 1,000 pages of "What if an edgy teenager was good at prose"
A polished turd is still a turd.

Hey user, in your opinion, what do you consider to be top tier literature?

>MITSUBISHI! I WROTE YOU 1,800 PAGES DETAILING THE CHANGES IN THE PER CENT VALUE ADDED TAX OF EVERY SINGLE ITEM IN THE GAME AND CUSTOMS FEES FOR ORGANIC GOODS STARTING 200 YEARS BEFORE THE BEGINNING OF THE STORY
>WHERE ARE THEY? YOU TOLD ME THEY WOULD BE IN THE GAME, YOU PROMISED ME!
>AAA I WILL NEVER WORK FOR ANOTHER RICEFARMER AGAIN!

Slow as shit bro, every fucking blade of grass has to be slowly explained over 800 pages yawn snooze alert, just taking actual history and changing the names, cringe. muh grimdark everything is hopeless bwaa waa BS edgy demoralising edgy crap and worst of all
>What if there was a fantasy world but if instead of fantasy it was DARK and EDGY
Redditors like (You) OMG! It was a boring monotonous miserable slog to get thru, that means it's REALISTIC and good!!!!!

That's like, your opinion man.

Attached: file.png (1200x675, 617.51K)

kino

terrible, they both talk like American high schoolers

This. I'm hardly an avid fucking reader, but I couldn't get a chapter into GoT. It's just so obscenely poorly written, it reads like absolute fucking shit.

Are you even trying if you dont plagiarize yourself?

>rely entirely on shock value and anger to get you to keep reading
That's what people loved about them in the beginning. It was nice to see main characters that had to face actual consequences and it made it feel like a story that was much bigger than its characters. There were no cheap outs for anybody. Somebody gets killed and they stayed dead. You didn't have frodo getting buttfucked by orcs and then beheaded and just when everyone is getting sad he reveals he actually used gandalf's anus and it was only a goat's head.
Hindsight proves you right though. Reading them now is like reading the notebook of an edgy 14 year old with a slightly larger than average vocabulary and a lot of time on his hands.

this fat fuck doesn't even know what the game is