What does Any Forums think of speedrunning

What does Any Forums think of speedrunning

Attached: external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg (800x482, 44.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/08Ju7nel5cQ
dampe.org/condsmo/
polcompball.miraheze.org/wiki/Gender_Accelerationism
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I have a feeling you didn't actually want to talk about speed running

Attached: 1640872955534.jpg (929x1024, 85.28K)

a degenerate act. i have respect for monopoli only because that dude actually had a job in Microsoft before leaving after investing in cryptos.

same.

Most of them are speedrunning away from their problems.

this dude became a tranner in 2015
times going too quick bros

>a degenerate act.
lmao. there was a time that I didn't think of anything of it, but you're on to something.

Only cool when it's actually skillful and not just clipping out of bounds or warping directly to the credits.

Depends on the game's really. I always enjoy the Resident Evil speedruns and speedrunning Duke Nukem 3D is a fucking blast.

i miss cosmo. i wish he had just killed himself, knowing this thing exists is like watching someone defile a corpse.

im quoting this video actually
youtu.be/08Ju7nel5cQ
he's still speedrunning to this day

Was John Numbers the final straw?

Attached: 12CFF2AE-0E4B-4A33-B802-B6C8EC2B5E67.jpg (1242x1596, 1.12M)

Thoughts on OoT hundo srm?

Is he still alive?

Literally anit-fun.
It's a bunch of sperglords taking min/maxing to an obscene level. Dame as people obsessed with achievement hunting, it's not about the game but about a compulsion.

Brutally pathetic, idk how I ever thought the first gdq I watched (2012 I think) was charming.

Fun to watch but depressing to conceptualize. There will never not be lingering thought of "damn what if these autists did literally anything else, what would happen" whenever I watch runs.

Take the parallel universe video for example.

be honest Any Forums would you?
I fucking wouldn't

im still amazed this thing didnt post its dick all over the internet for attention after becoming 99% irrelevant. guessing micropeen shame outweighed it.

fuck no, if i wanted to turn gay i would fuck a real man instead of someone who's trying to imitate a female, that's absurd.

>micropeen
ummm, sweaty???
dampe.org/condsmo/

that creature is certainly hideous, but I have seen actual woman who look worse.

yeh? i can buy a ferrari keychain
dont mean i can fuckin drive.

so you're admitting you are gay

I have higher standards for the gender freaks I stick my cock in. And I wouldn't stoop as low as to fucking a speedrunner.

>polcompball.miraheze.org/wiki/Gender_Accelerationism
Gen- ACK!-elerationism, amirite?

Attached: 1623468640610.png (300x255, 15.25K)

Its interesting what tricks they use to get through a game, it can be very spectacular and fun to watch at times, i like to check out gdq from time to time

But my god is the community distorted, dont want anything to do with em

Attached: 1643320814066m.jpg (1024x844, 147.07K)

You are twisted and/or intellectually dishonest Mr. Bored user.

did this man ever transition adequalty?

man, i dont think ive ever seen a woman as pretty as cosmos.

>adequalty?

by transitioning outside of the mortal coil? nah.

anyone remember r/samandtolki from a few years back?

Attached: 1627304350596.jpg (481x612, 44.09K)

>2012
That's back when runners were given free reign and the crowd was mainly just other runners either running or commentating some other game. You'd get some good shit like Naegleria's Sonic 1 run or his commentary for F-Zero GX or that time Bonesaw went full retard, shit was great. The focus was less on getting whirl reccy's and more on just having fun and showing off cool shit. Nowadays it's all corporate sterilization, random trannies and literal who's in the crowd, and the most sorry ass donos you can imagine. Occasionally you still get cool stuff like ZFG's glitch exhibition, but that's so fucking rare these days. God I wish I could go back, might have to look in to my local bus schedule.

Sometimes it's just about puzzle solving and having fun with people figuring out tricks. You can even do that part with your friends and just ignore online leaderboards.

I remember when he first started doing nail painting streams and I just though he was goth or something

I skipped it, qrd?

user wake up. This is your future girlfriend. You've been in a coma for the past 4 years. Its time to wake up from the mind fog of old irrelevant internet microcelebrity drama.

SAME, BRO!

On one hand it's sad that these people's only skill is autistically solving the one game they loved as a child and then trying to do it .1 second faster than another autist. On the other hand it's cool that these people are finding community and sometimes even monetary success in their autism instead of becoming homeless.

Attached: pqmoep.gif (253x263, 3.19M)

What's happened to her? Is she dead now?

Nice to see the discovery Channel branching out. The new season of "The Real Sex Offenders of Boise" looks cool.