The girls staircase in the Gryffindor dorm morphs into a slide when males step on it

And several other precautions enchanted by Godric Gryffindor himself.
If transgender characters are allowed in Hogwarts Legacy, how will this work?
Will FTM wizards not be allowed to climb the girls dorm anymore?
Will MTF wizards be allowed to climb or not, since they were males by birth?
There are so many ways that males can try to bypass the precautionary enchantments set, how will the enchantment know if this gender switch is for real and not just for other purposes?

Attached: gryffindor.png (1280x720, 1.2M)

Magic

>how will the enchantment know if this gender switch is for real and not just for other purposes?

it'll look at the heart and see intent pretty easily.

they have literal flying brooms

There have been many instances in HP that magic of that sort getting duped, the biggest example being Occlumency.

>And several other precautions enchanted by Godric Gryffindor himself.
Harry would've seen so many guys trooping to the girls dorm with brooms in hand if that were the case.

In the books, there were no paintings inside the common room.

what about all the nigger wards salazar slytherin put up?

They cast respectus pronounus ont he stairs

it will work like how leftoids typically think it works. tranny woman = real woman

Why would there be tranny characters? If someone wants to be a woman, and they want to self insert, wouldn't they just play as a woman?

If only there was also an enchanted slide designed to save moviegoers from having to see one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Attached: 1647556717842.jpg (828x1505, 398.94K)

If the kid wants to change genders they just go back in time and tell their parents to switch positions the night of their conception, simple as that.

Stale pasta is stale.

I don't recall the Slytherin common room having something like that. The Sorting Hat usually takes care of that end.

Ask Avalanche Software

Stop spamming this you fucking faggot

You are more mentally ill than the so called trannies if all you can think about is race or gender upon seeing trailers for new entertainment, or anything in general really.

Same magic as the sorting hat - it simply sorts out the ones that mean it from the ones that don't.
Transphobes BTFO

Can I be transethnic? Like I can just decide I'm black?

>Clifford
Based

>Stop spamming this you fucking faggot

Attached: 490075806.jpg (720x776, 95.83K)

little kids can't practice decent occlumency though, least of all some coomer tranny who tries to pretend as the other sex to yank his meat.

BASED

Attached: magicexplain.jpg (720x479, 80.06K)

Was there any topic like this before? Because I only thought of this now, and that's because I'm a genuine potterhead. Or was.
It's a genuine question because besides Aberforth fucking goats and Dumbledore being retconned into being gay years after HP7, then there hasn't been any trans content in the books, and I remember this very clearly since it happened both in the books and the movies.

>little kids can't practice decent occlumency though
Draco Malfoy did.

So most of them would be filtered out because most trannies are doing it because of some fucked up sexual fetish and you can't prove otherwise.

and what about characters you don't play? they have to virtue signal and put in trannies

Reported :)

I like you user.

>magic literally exists
>still choose to be "trans"
lol

There most like is a potion that turns them into females and the main ingredient would be cum fresh off the headmaster's dick.

Why dont you go ask JK rowling on what she thinks about your trans bullshit.