Miyazaki announces he’s teaming up with Rowling for his next game

>Miyazaki announces he’s teaming up with Rowling for his next game
How would you react?

Attached: E9A0211B-6D08-4ABD-AD42-F36994DA8C80.jpg (1200x1200, 187.63K)

>trannys seething
>interviews with bong gilf

I'm ok with this

Attached: ER2EIlKUwAA54iP.jpg (1017x817, 106.76K)

That would be pretty funny. The game would still sell a lot anyway.

might be cool

Attached: 1647551478971.jpg (1125x1416, 832.98K)

>this old bitch looks better than Hermione now
Emmabros...

Attached: FN_TfOWWQA8Wmfv.jpg (1098x1476, 242.48K)

Did you faggots not realize how much of an SJW she is? She turned half of her characters into fags, trannies hating her doesn’t stop making her a dumbass and Harry Potter a capeshit tier franchise

On one hand I dont want to support a transphobe, on another I dont want to support dogeating zipperhead

Hollywood is unhealthy.

Meaning all of her work would just be completely unused and ignored anyway and it would just be another generic Souls game? I mean, seriously, what were GRRM's actual contributions to Elden Ring? Nothing.

meanwhile my 43 years old sister...

Attached: download (3).jpg (840x683, 103.86K)

>I mean, seriously, what were GRRM's actual contributions to Elden Ring? Nothing.

Attached: 1647149753106.jpg (923x1080, 152.56K)

its fine, she bit the hand that fed her and its pretty close to doing a complete 180 on all the woke crap.

its not about the work, its about the endless potential for fantastic beast fights, wizard fights, and lots of cool spells. Id also like to see how she conceptualizes witch hunters.

I don't like Rowling but her mere existence seems to cause endless asshurt from most of the people I hate much more.
I'd buy it if it was good.

lol, sure thing capeshitter

Sounds gay and fake.

mandatory cosmetic surgery

Its pretty watching people here defend an SJW because even further SJWs hate her

>dogeating zipperhead
Japan doesn't eat dogs. Thais don't either btw. Everyone else has had that history though. Korea, China, Viet, etc..

Main character is gay and black

Does that mean we get more generic dark souls combat but with vaguely obfuscated tranny enemies to kill?

if you use magic you didn't beat the game