World of Warcraft expansion leak

Saw some promotional stuff for 10.0. The expansion is called ‘Armageddon’. The logo has a glowing blue swirl look to it. I don’t remember word for word what the plot blurb said but it was basically First Ones are attacking Azeroth to take the world soul or some shit. One of the taglines was like ‘from beyond creation’ and ‘the end times have come.’ They’re going to sell prints of Turalyon with glowing eyes and cracked scars that are also glowing. The main expansion feature as far as I can tell instead of a new race or class is opening up all race/class combos. The screenshot showed a skeletal bear form, a blindfolded horned goblin with glaives, and a blood elf summoning lightning with a red and yellow totem that was almost like a collection of seashells. I didn’t see zone names but the screenshots I saw showed some big underground cavern with mole people riding giant spiders, a giant checkered desert with a floating castle in the background and a big green and purple fishy dragon(?)/monster thing, a tropical island with a blood elf (though they had red eyes) city there and reptilian hawkstriders, and a big scifi city that looked like a cross between classical greek buildings and cyberpunk with what I presume are First Ones things. More covenants and with them probably more anima/azerite/artifact grinds. The covenants are all based on the 6 main magic alignment things.

Attached: World-of-Warcraft-Logo-history.jpg (1280x1080, 289.4K)

It's going to be a mobile exclusive.

Attached: 1610586334216.png (507x512, 236.35K)

>omg new WoW expansion

Attached: .png (427x400, 17.15K)

Well hopefully it does actually end the world of warcraft. The game is so fucking tired bro, its time for WoW 2. And WoW 2 needs to be so fucking good and not feel like an amusement park.

>omg I HATE theme park MMOs!!!
>What? Ofc I'm not going to play the millions of sandpark MMOs out there, why do you ask?

who cares

I mean to be honest I probably wont play a WoW2 even if its awesome just because Ill never go back to being a high school fag with the kind of free time required for that shit but I still hope its good. The game has to be big enough for my friends to also play it. Which is not the case for most MMOs. A WoW 2 is the only chance of getting the boys back together.

i guarantee im one of the biggest wow addicts on this board. played many hours a day almost everyday since i was a small kid, played the entire lifecycle of nost and all the shitty shenna clones that came after it, played classic and probably put 100 days in /played per expansion and I have to say FUCK WOW. I hope it dies for good.
I can't say how incredible it feels to be free of it. I hope no other person in this world becomes addicted to that game like I did.

See you next expansion

This is me but weed.

>shenna clones
man those were some good times, private server wow memes were peak soul

Playing a private server instead isn't 'being free from it.'

You are just an addict. Don't blame the game for your poor decisions or lack of proper guidance from your parents.
The game needs to die because it's a former shell of itself. It's both diluted and bloated at the same time. Generic lore, generic shit, cucked characters and worse of all. No immersion.
I bought shadowlands because some faggy friends wanted me to play with them. It's definitely the last xpac I'm buying. I technically quit after pandaria but playing shadowlands was enough to see the game is no longer something I enjoy playing.
Last proper wow experience was wotlk. Cara and MoP were decent in their own way. Anything else is just pure addictions and I hope you addict fags suffer a stroke because you are literally keeping a cursed corpse alive

>I bought shadowlands because some faggy friends wanted me to play with them. It's definitely the last xpac I'm buying. I technically quit after pandaria but playing shadowlands was enough to see the game is no longer something I enjoy playing.
You missed Legion which was unironically peak WoW as far as post-MMORPG-era WoW goes.

Fits what I've heard from a friend, at least that people will be calling 10.0 ARM.

Its almost unbelievable that they would kill the concept of the server. The server was fucking everything. It was how you met people and knew people. It was how there was drama. And you could "make a name for yourself". Literally fucking everything that made WoW worth playing was related to the existence of your server that was not connected to any other server.

I get that it was probably some kind of financial decision. They had to link everything together so that players wouldnt notice the amount of subs being lost or whatever. But it was the wrong fucking choice. They should have just done server mergers for the most under populated ones.

Attached: son I am disappoint.jpg (800x800, 400.4K)

They literally never removed servers you gigaretard kek

They killed the concept of a server. Everything is linked together. You dont constantly run into the same guys and know people from doing dungeons with them and shit. Everyone is just a random person in nu wow

You're just autistic and dont talk to people anymore

nobody talks to anyone because whats the point of that everyone is just a random fag from a different server youll never see again. Blizzard devs have solved every problem for you that might require communicating with someone else anyway.

>wahhh I dont talk to anyone and it's blizzard's fault im a shy little femboy

At one point I thought fondly of one day logging in to see off the game as they gave it a big farewell event, but now I don't think I'd even log in for that (if they ever had the balls to do it).

You couldn't be anymore obvious with your shilling

the only time people talk in wow now is to share their gay ass political opinion or selling some stupid item

>Uhh uhhh... SHILL!!! Yes that makes me not a pussy hahaha

kek I havent played wow since like 2011

Sharding basically killed off what what little community MMOs had left since every other MMOs followed suit shortly after. The entire genre is dead desu

Literally no one plays WoW anymore