GTA IV is better than GTA V

GTA IV is better than GTA V

Attached: GTA IV vs V Cops.webm (994x560, 2.85M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xtxjm7ciwmc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I reinstalled IV recently and the only thing that was as good as I remember was the combat being far more satisfying and fun

quality > quantity

Not really. 4s driving is too shit for it to be fun for long.

I can't think of a single thing that was better in V than IV beyond graphics and it having planes. Everything else was a downgrade.

I think you just have low iq

Attached: GTA IV vs V driving.webm (427x480, 2.93M)

If people don't like IV's driving I can understand that, but V's driving is even more arcadey than the PS2 GTAs. I don't know how anyone find it fun

the pedestrians in IV had better physics but the variety in models and lines/overall is BTFO by V

I haven't played IV in 15 years, and never played V. Which one is V in theses vids?

IV was pretty fun.

based

youtube.com/watch?v=xtxjm7ciwmc

Attached: 1583259067652.jpg (640x640, 73.21K)

nothing impressive about GTA IV's driving there, plus you're playing TBoGT. GTA V is much more enjoyable, continue seething and posting webms though.

It amazes me to this day how many people IV's driving filtered

Are IVfags also Dark Souls IIfags? This level of contrarian autism can't be normal.

The contrarian cope of the yotuber shill, lmao

>seethes
>"continue seething"
lol

I think it's more a testament to how bad the driving in these sorts of sandbox games has been and continues to be. The great secret to getting good at IV's driving was merely "You have to actually use the break sometimes." That's just how watered down the driving is in these shitty sandbox games is most of the time. Breaking is optional.

I honestly think it's because people are stupid. Yeah, I know how that sounds, especially when it comes from someone who posts on Any Forums, but it took me less than five minutes to figure out the car physics when I played it for the first time

There's a meme to post about old trash games in series and say they were the best

Fallout, Dark Souls 2, GTA4

San Andreas’s driving is just as slow and slippery as IVs only people don’t remember it because nostalgia, the more plentiful amount of fast cars, and the fact that they used perfect handling cheats.

Vs, despite being bolted down, has some truly laughable stuff concealed by again, tons of fast luxury cars.

Rockstar is so lazy

>San Andreas’s driving is just as slow and slippery as IVs
Don't be a retard.

There's only two features i miss from GTA IV in V:

>that you can take down enemies without killing them
>GTA V has a lot of samey weapons, i prefer the archetypical assault rifle, the archethypical shotgun, etc, from GTA IV

Other than that, GTA V is as fun as IV. Have it on PS4 but it takes too long to install, so i feel buying it again on Steam.