Yakuza

It's a good series, should I play Judgement?

Attached: c194762ead3e42a9b61f9c3c0137ef99.png (1200x675, 1.08M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wFPKSP09ycI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it's a bad series and you should die

>should I play Judgement?
yes, and then play lost judgment

Attached: 1645112919979.jpg (1152x1710, 374.7K)

lost judgment has the best combat out of any rgg game but play judgment first

If you think the series is good then there's literally no reason not to try Judgment

The main character's voice doesn't make me cum every time I hear it.

fuck the agency that made judgment and lost judgment be console exclusives

It bothers me how they wanted to make Judgment a more grounded spin-off of Yakuza, and now it's pretty much exactly like Yakuza.

I'm trans btw, don't know if that matters tho

Isn't possible that the series is basically dead because of them?

They could just have a new protagonist, like how they retired Kiryu after 6.

Nah, since the series hinges on the actor and that’s why it’s as popular as it is in Japan
They’re better of focusing on yakuza or trying to create another series with another hook

Personally I think it was a mistake to make the main fucking character's appearance based off a real person anyway. The franchise has run into difficulties regarding this practice in the past. It's why Tanimura's appearance changes completely in the remastered version of Yakuza 5. They need to stop this shit, it's just gonna result in more problems in the future.

youtu.be/wFPKSP09ycI
Kaito files when?

They should, but they’re retarded and it helps sales in Japan. It’s just there to get non-gamers interested.
At the very least, no more protagonists should be actors, only side characters and shit, though that’s obviously not as big of a deal as the actor being the protagonist.

The practice might slow down now that the original producer left. I'm 90% certain that he's the one who kept pushing for this shit. It sounds like him.

Pretty sure he was responsible for a ton of decisions that went on
I don’t expect much to change at all though honestly.

The Yakuza series as a whole is known for its celebrity cameos, half of 5 substories were fucking cameos

CHOTTO SOGORO

Attached: 1645496687184.png (437x367, 190.95K)

I guess, but making the protagonist a celebrity probably wasn't the brightest idea.

I thank them dearly. Now those games are reserved for actual fans and not pc, the platform propped up by eceleb streamers.

Isn't the bigger problem that they lost Nagoshi?

Attached: now I have become YAKUZA.jpg (1800x1200, 392.84K)