How can Elden Ring even compete?

How can Elden Ring even compete?

Attached: 1621685848227.webm (1280x720, 2.53M)

Why is the teacher just looking while you murder a fucking kid?

>square square square triangle

no way
it's square square square... SQUARE
otherwise it gets too complicated
how am I supposed to know how many squares I already pressed

>the 360 degree spin to cast a spell

oh so this game is going to be retarded. Really makes you realize how much of an anomaly KOTOR was. You almost cant make a bad ass game with established IP for one reason or another.

Clearly circle square square square

>R1,R1, Circle
>X,R1
Killer argument

Bros, bros, bros, did you not watch the trailer?
It has dodge rolling, so clearly attack will be R1, so that's more like R1 R1 R1 R1.

JK Rowling is a hack writer, just looks at Avada Kedavra.
The most powerful wizard spell. causes instant death on contact, can't be shielded, can't be deflected, can be instantly cast even without an incantation, takes no training to use, no sacrifice or price to pay for casting and the only requirement is intense hated.

the pointless spin at the end clearly indicates a heavy attack

Attached: 1458437728689.png (700x700, 20.78K)

>paki kid torturing white boy
subtle america

Whats with this UX? I literally cant see which spell im equipped with.

Intense hatred is pretty rare though. To have enough hate to cast something like that you'd either need to be completely unhinged or facing down the dude who raped and ate your children.

If they dont allowed you Avada Kedavra Mother Fucker then it is shit game.

It looks fun af desu, I just hope we get to free roam the school.
Also
>Making a lesbian Hufflepuff and flirt with Slytherian girls for max /u/

circle circle circle circle circle circle .... r1 circle circle circle circle square square circle circle circle circle r1 circle circle circle circle square circle circle circle r1 circle circle circle r1 circle circle circle circle circle circle square square circle circle circle square circle circle circle square circle circle circle r1

>panic rolling
Ask me how I know you're a filtered shitter venting off in Any Forums

Watch the presentation.

show your epic gameplay bro, come on make a webm dabbing on Morgott.

So how doesnt voldeboy instant win all encounters with that?

Not him but I'm curious, what happens in the presentation?

Avada Kedavra

Are you unfamiliar with the setting of Harry Potter?
Lethal activities are required course materials.

Holy fuck no need to kill that user.

Is everyone black or asian?

A gangly nerd like Harry can dodge the spell repeatedly. I don't think spells in general are particularly fast. Certainly not as fast as protrayed by the games and movies anyway.

the funniest thing is that this is obviously inspired by souls combat down to the combat roll so this is what you'll be doing lol

No. Those are only for the ladies to see.

>Avada Kedavra
Yeah... I kinda figured as much. I was hoping you'd tell me a bit more about how it is shown and what you saw

He does, Harry was only saved with the power of love bullshit and a beam battle that only happens when two of the same type of wand fire at the same time.
In all other cases there's no real counter measure

>third person 40 degree fov movie game
>harry potter

looks fucking awful but i'll buy it to piss off troons

I'd feel so embarrassed to be these devs showing their game right after ER.

>the only requirement is intense hated
No. They say in the books that to cast the cruciatus curse you really need to want to hurt someone, but not the killing curse.
Crouch does say that it takes a ton of magical power though, and that if all the students in the class tried to cast the spell he might get so much as a nosebleed.

So whats the point of shooting magic like instant death if your target can literally dodge out of the way? Are these spells only for shooting at monsters? I feel like the movie trailers had a lot ofwizard vs wizard fights.

it was a Sony showcase

lol try the wizard economy or something. There is nothing wrong with avada kedava.

>cant be shielded

literally any object will stop the spell and be destroyed. So summon anything physical in front of you and you shielded the spell.

Can I kill people in this game?

>Can I fuck cute witches in this game?
ftfy

>narrator says be careful about your choices, because you can go down a darker path
>shows the player character ganking some motherfucker with avada kedavra

You can dodge a fist user but that doesn't mean no one ever gets punched.

Sounds cool. If properly implemented the game could be a KoTR-type of thing

But if its strengths are fast cast time then isnt a spell to move a shield into the way going to take longer than it takes for the death to hit you?

>mash 1 button
>particle effects

It's dead on arrival.