Hogwarts Legacy is coming to the switch

>Q: What platforms will Hogwarts Legacy be on? A: Hogwarts Legacy will be available for PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 4 Pro, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One consoles, Nintendo Switch and PC.

Fucking how? No way that the switch can run it. What black magic is this?

Attached: 1637262789503.jpg (1002x728, 74.06K)

Guaranteed to be a physical case with a download key for a cloud version. Switchlets will still buy it too.

There is a cloud logo on the cover when it's a cloud version.

Nigga there are clouds on like 60% of the cover

Cloud versions arent downloads. You font even know what a cloud version is lmaooooo

Snoys really got butthurt about this game running natively on Switch. What a sad sight

Cloud logo, not clouds retardo.

Hogwarts Legacy being ported to the platform of choice for mentally-regressed, consumer man children is befitting of its status as one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Attached: 1647558603559.jpg (1565x2823, 1.14M)

>being ported to the platform of choice for mentally-regressed, consumer man children
But it was on playstation 5 from the very beginning.

This bait never fails to work for some reason

>not putting Clifford in high tier

The resolution is tiny and I'm sure they're going to "optimize" the shit out of the models.

>people wanting to play this on the switch
how terrible

Attached: maxo.jpg (222x227, 4.98K)

It's gonna be a technological marvel.

Black magic indeed...just look at the Hogwarts students

You see how witcher 3 looks and runs on switch? It's gonna be that but even worse.

That had better framerate than bloodborne on the OG ps4, so not bad at all.

You must have brain problems then

Attached: maxy.jpg (314x351, 15.65K)

user please both had sub 30 silky smooth framerate

You must be ignorant of the challenges of making this work on a weaker hardware. It's a bigger showcase of programming skills than any modern game.

>a game than ran at 1080p and not downgraded graphics
Also no both games had on par performance problems

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 51.4K)

the GBA version of Max Payne wasn't half bad

Children, this is bait. Do not give him (you)s.

Who fucking cares? They're gonna be impressed that this runs on switch for like a day or two then realized how shit it looks and then decide to play it on a better console or PC.
Hell the steam deck is still a better alternative if you really want to portable aspect

Attached: maxi.jpg (225x225, 7K)

If they could make WRC10 work on switch I don't see why this couldn't. I mean yeah the switch version looks abysmal but they put in the actual effort to make it work

That was an entirely different game.
This one is the same game but downgraded to shit

Attached: 4a8.png (1366x768, 896.24K)