Is the best fight in the game

>Is the best fight in the game

Attached: maliketh-the-black-blade-boss-elden-ring-wiki-guide.jpg (3840x2160, 1.05M)

I weirdly found this one tougher than the godskin duo.

>Stand still basically AFK until he does the 2 moves in p1 and the one move in p2 you can actually R1 without getting killed by a stupid chained attack-cancel
So this is the power of elden rings best boss...

I had zero issue with Godskin. Second or third try. Idk what people were on about. First phase of Maliketh kicked my teeth in, and final encounter of the game is making me unironically not want to play.

>dude, what if we put a male version of Amelia in Guts armor and did anime flip AoEs?!

Dog

I want to fuck him so bad bros

Is Gurranq is Maliketh?

i wish he did the penetrator/artorias/gael fakeout

I used the Blasphemer Claw that let's you parry the black blade. It was kino

I'm glad I fought the duo before they nerfed the mimic, they didn't stand a chance which serves them right

I had trouble with him but didn't realize until later that I had an item I was supposed to use during the fight

I did the same thing...

Should I finish Gurranq's deathroot quest before I kill Maliketh?

>included an item just to parry a few specific attacks of this one boss
what kind of design was that

He's discount ludwig

If you didn't beat him without it you didn't actually beat him

could always respec into faith, grab the Blasphemous blade, set faith to about 50, then dex and strength appropriate to get good scaling damage off of it then make sure you have enough mind to get a decent amount of R2s in.

talismans:
Shard of Alexander - recommended
Fire Scorpion charm - recommended
Ritual Sword Talisman - optional, requires full health
Carian Filigreed Crest - optional, reduces fp cost by 25%

Haligdrake Talisman +2 - highly recommended if you don't want to go glass cannon.

the three flip + spin move is sexy

No, that's the boss that literally has a phase change where they pull out a sword and hold it near their face.

I think so but I don't really get it

The item is bad enough that it's probably harder to beat him while using it constantly than it is to just roll that shit.

Mimic isn't even the best summon. It's entirely depending on your build and there are tankier summons that will out last the mimic which is the only real purpose of summon ashes, giving you openings to attack

Yes

If you didn't use the item, you canonically failed to beat him. Sorry

which is the best then? tiche?

Knowing how From does shit at this point I would say yes, I don't know what happens if you beat him before giving him his roots. I did though, he just disappears after the 9th and you get a special dialogue intro when you first walk in his arena.

mimic used to be godly if you used a shield when you summoned them, they blocked and dodged very well, used a flask, and if you had healing items or healing spells they would use those too to increase their longevity, they would spam skills and items constantly.

the patch nerfed the damage just a little but also changed the ai to make it alot dumber and tame, hell it don't always even use it's flask anymore.

his first phase has a lot of punishable moves. i know because it took me 8 hours to beat him and by the end i was pretty good at the first phase.

Different summons for different jobs.
Headless guy is great for defensive play along with the shield guys
Tiche is fine for damage but I prefer a summon that doesn't die right away
no clue what's "best" because any summon at +10 should be enough to help you finish the game
I was Str build power stancing colossal weapons so never got to see him with a shield, basically just had him as a body and to help me stagger the rot bitch

>tiche
>shoots a flame wave for 150 damage
>the damage over time does 1500
What a lad

Hoarah Loux/Godfrey is easily the best fight in the game. Maliketh was also pretty fun.

It's LASS

I killed him with Night Maiden's Mist and running around pillars.

Attached: 1517563867747.gif (350x450, 53.45K)

His armour is badass too

Attached: 1647581376573.jpg (3840x2160, 3.92M)