How are you enjoying GT7 Any Forums? Oh...

How are you enjoying GT7 Any Forums? Oh, you're not because the servers have been down for 24 hours preventing you from playing the fucking game. >always online is fun they said. Also sony reduced the credits you earn from races to incentivize microtransactions on a full price game.

Attached: yZ7dpmjtHr1olhutHT57IFRh.png.jpg (1024x1024, 254.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WSu8IyQOO0s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Are they still down

Gran torinos went real silent while Forza pops off... Curious, isn't it?

Attached: online, not offline.png (753x110, 67.44K)

Yes they are
Forza has been dogshit ever since Motorsport 5, just so happens PD got very arrogant making this game

I'm still not playing this. Rubberband effect af and it's not even properly balanced in it's difficulty settings.
GT7 might be online only but at least it's gameplay is pretty good and doesn't need pesky features like rubberband or a rewind which basically admits the gameplay is flawed under normal conditions

Am I the only one here with a fucking job so I can afford a PC and consoles? Lmfao. I play whatever I want.

>Nerf the credits in easier races and buff them in harder ones
>YAAAAAAAS WE WON FORXA XISTERS!!!!!

Damn i unironically put the game aside for a day and thought the maintenance would just take some hours.
I'll head to bed then. Maybe they're back up when i wake up

>bitching about rubber banding while playing on wifi

Attached: 1470196217373.png (288x415, 135.04K)

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK Any ForumsROS? Why is this happening? I paid $109 for this game and I can't even play it? This is bullshit. Absolute bullshit. Fuck this game, fuck Polyphony Digital, fuck Sony and fuck the Japanese. Bunch of perverted backward bug people scum. Can't even program a fucking video game in 2022. Pathetic.

Damn this song is so fucking good

youtube.com/watch?v=WSu8IyQOO0s

does this game feels like GT4? heard the progression was shit.
>cafe progression
just..

>play forza instead
tried to but can't believe how fucking bad the game

Its called Gran Turdismo for a reason

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAH SNOYS LOSE AGAIN

Well this is the last always online game I buy. Fucking hell

this is what happens when you buy an always online game

playing through GT III right now just got bronze on every sunday cup race by getting 2nd place ;_;

picked an older PT cruizer but thought popping some turbo would make up the difference

>cafe progression
whats cafe progression?

It sounds like something you'd hear in a fever dream. How could you enjoy this shit?

I've been played for a fool. I just wanted to pretend to have a nice sports car without the autism of Forza characters talking to me

i heard sony tards like to deepthroat logs of shit

Attached: 1647288022972.jpg (992x992, 192.87K)

Maybe don't have been a dirty pirate and you wouldn't have to deal with games being always online. You wrought this upon yourself. I feel no sympathety towards you.