FUCKING HELP

FUCKING HELP

Attached: file.png (480x650, 583.15K)

summon spirits?

Fireproof Umbrella, a lot of sprinting, jumping and grappling should do the trick.

This boss is harder than any elden ring boss desu

*blocks your path*

Attached: 1626753489587.png (256x256, 81K)

This game has a fireproof umbrella???

fireproof umbrella makes him easy. no idea if people consider that cheese or not though.

i have never beaten this guy legit, i always do the wooden tower trick

Attached: 1426435939808.jpg (498x499, 30.84K)

>This is the kind of retard who complaints about demon of hatred being unfair
Fucking zoomers

You didn't beat the game

this and also whistling with his ninja girlfriend's finger will stun him

a shame that every boss in elden ring feels like DoH but worse
just not really any fun to fight, difficult or no

>a shame that every boss in elden ring feels like DoH but worse

not even remotely fucking close.

>le epic twitter meme

Attached: 1643006837233.png (760x704, 317.54K)

why did he do it?

i have confession. I USED THE FLUTE FOR DOH IM SORRY AAAIIIEEE

I beat him with only the sword, no umbrella or any other gimick. I didn't have have any major troubles with him beyond the regular souls die x times to learn the patterns.
That said I was surpsied so many got filtered by him, makes me feel like I somehow got lucky. Even on multiple playthroughs I got uneasy he would pull some bullshit I haven't seen and assrape me.
One ending left I'm saving for when I get the craving to play Sekiro again, I pray nothing happens.

Attached: 1641158646054.jpg (1200x936, 123.9K)

I jsut got him to phase 3 with only the sword. Fuck, I was so close on getting him but I got greedy and he did a undodgable move that I couldn't jump out of in time

>he did a undodgable move that I couldn't jump out of in time
Which one? I assume phase 3 is rings of fire, I might remember something.

Even while using the 3 allowed uses that is not enough to take 1 bar, and he has 3 of them.

It was the one where he drags his right arm through the ground and sweeps through the arena.

On my first play through I killed him with only a sword and attack buffs before kicking him in the balls for his third phase with Malcontent + yash confetti empowered mortal draw. I abused the tower trick in the Shura gauntlet because I somehow lost my ability to deal with him while also finding Isshin Ashina and Inner Father Owl easier to deal with.
Never attacked him since (in NG+6 now)