WHERES THE FUCKING CRACK

WHERES THE FUCKING CRACK

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 1.99M)

Crack is like Chaos.
Bad.

Here, lemme spoonfeed your niggerfaggot ass.
NemirtingasEmu

youd think FTL would already have it up

If you lurked the threads you would've seen it up last night

The port is shit and Sony bought SE's pc port company unfortunately. The cracked copy is running v1.01, so I doubt we're getting a day 1 patch

it's already up

It has been cracked since hour 1, learn to use the internet please.

has any epic games exclusive not been cracked in the first second of launch?

not on any scene reddits or torrent sites

Neither of those places are the origin of game cracks.

This is a straightedge board op

Attached: 1e86a1.jpg (360x640, 50.6K)

if it was up those places would have it

I don't know what to tell you if you are incapable of finding cracked games outside of reddit.

Attached: 1631234521727.png (213x158, 3.19K)

if you need to use some shadey emulator from cs rin u then its not really cracked now is it

>shady
It's open source and used by thousands. If bypassing a games DRM to make it playable offline isn't really cracked then I don't think any game is.

Smart steam emu is literally the best thing to ever happen to piracy and the fact the games ARE NOT crack is a good thing. you have the original files and achievements work.
games only need cracking if they have shit like denuvo.

He's referring to the Epic Emu, not SSE. It's pretty much the same thing though.

>csrin bad and full of big bad viruses because reddit told me so and reddit is the only source for cracks
the absolute state
if I were a mod you'd be already perma rangebanned you retarded redditnigger

Does ebin emu impact performance? Game ran like garbage for me.

No, the port is just really really bad. I'm personally holding off in hopes that some updates come soon. Some people are already making progress on coop for the emu version so that will probably be functional by them if things go well.

do you need the egs emu to play solo or is it just for playing coop with people?

You need it to play it at all since the game checks with Epic servers on launch.