Fire Giant

How the FUCK am I supposed to beat this asshole this entire snow region sucks

Attached: 75A5F769-F631-4227-B7B8-941B2D282294.jpg (1596x1905, 487.34K)

this nigga got a face on his chest

>How the FUCK am I supposed to beat this asshole this entire snow region sucks
only attack his feet

> WHA ABOUT SECOND PHASE

only attack his foot

easy

Just like, hit his feet

Second phase is dumb, lock on wants you to focus on hands.
Fuck that, keep hitting his feet, knees and legs.

At least that worked for me.

how the fuck do people have trouble with this guy

>oooooo im gonna rooooooooooll

Rot breath like 3 times to set the status, do this twice.

>one of the coolest designs in the game
>you can't even fucking see it while you fight

Attached: 71123821906769.jpg (960x810, 108.56K)

I cannot do significant damage to his second phase. His weak spot vanishes and he shits huge oneshot AoEs all over the place and still has approximately one trillion hp. His first phase is piss easy though.

That's wrong user.

First phase => Attack left ankle
Second phase => Attack hands

just ride away when he turns into a volcano and dont get hit by fire orbs. literally nothing else he does is dangerous.

Confused about how people don't understand this. The last 5 seconds of the transformation cutscene zoom in on his obviously weak wrists.

the black knife summon does hp% dmg and solos him for you.

it's a gurren lagann reference

Fuck off Miyazaki, i don't care where you put the lock-on.
If his feet are on the ground, i'm hitting his feet.

POST YFW
>Cheesed Fire Giant before they patched the exploit in 1.03

Attached: 897C84C8-0108-4BAC-93B8-A15019DF7A29.jpg (461x346, 32.61K)

The hands are his weak spot in phase 2

>she didn’t do the exploit to instantly kill Fire Giant
Oh no no no no

I don't understand why people have trouble witht his boss.
He's essentially the same as the generic troll enemies, just with a slightly more varied move pool, and the ability to roll away like a coward.

Not everyone does these fights the same level as you or same build. Distortion was just doing this fight at like lvl 70 with +9 bloody sword arc/dex build and failed like 10 times before quitting for night. No summon, but far from trash tier and has beaten the boss 3 or 4 times prior to that. Still getting rolled. People going in blind will struggle with camera or maybe not bleed build or low vigor/one shot/not putting fire amulet on, etc. If you are lvl 100+ here, you can face tank so much and with 10+ flasks you can just take it while trading dmg.

I was stuck on this nigger for like 2 hours

Based CHEESEGOD. I’m tied of Miyazaki’s bullshit. That faggot nerfed the GOD roll from DS3 and gave the bosses anime naruto dbz autism moves.

they patched the insta kill fall damage?

Beat him on my first try, big lumbering retard with stupid weak points. Sure his hands are harder to hit but he is so big you can hit him anywhere and still do around 600 - 800 damage.

Yup

Attached: Oh.webm (1280x720, 2.82M)

Should have been the gimmick way to end him. Making him fall off the mountain would have been amazing and kino but nope, miyacuntki just wants rolly polly shitters now.

man the last third of this game is such a fucking slog I don’t even want to play this shit anymore

Hit feet while on horse.

How have you gotten this far in the game without learning how to fight big shit in a field?

All the other giants having their stomach cut out now makes sense.

I mean the fire giant has nothing special about him, he just a giant who lived for a long time. No idea why he got a remembrance.

hes the only boss I had no problem cheesing, way too much hp, not a challenge but a chore

>Second phase => Attack hands

and die trying
ignore the fucking hands and attack his foot

A lot of retards never level vig past 45,40, 30, even 25 like it's dark souls 3 meta.

Still his shit is pretty damn good for faith builds, his whip and spell are a welcome. Shit boss fight though, he is just boring.