Genetic or high school: why are americans screaming whores?

>Watching youtube in japanese some how talking about elden ring
>he is speaking quietly about game mechanics

>watching american youtuber
>*screams* DUDE LOOK AT THAT BLUSHBLAP LMAO!!!!!!!! DUDE LOOK AT THAT SHIT FUCK WOW I AM SO HYPED. Look serious dude now that some serious shit! that is blood and gore and dude literally I'm having hype! HAHAHAHA LET'S DO IT FAGGOT PLEASE DONATE TO MY CHANNEL

why are americans psychotic neurotic possessed whores?

Attached: Bongjew.jpg (1098x1476, 309.06K)

lel crackhead

oh and looking at other (((american)) youtubers that review games they love to make 'jokes' about stuff no one cares. It just makes them think they will fit in by repeating things they hear on reddit and mass media

Attached: FN0JSRbWUAE2UhW.jpg (1024x1024, 200.75K)

Because unlike gooks they have souls

>Because unlike gooks they have souls

Attached: 1551729066410.png (696x602, 327.39K)

>caring about what a Harvey pump-and-dump looks like
lmao

and borderline personality disorder, obesity, schizophrenia and violent behavior (i.e they literally pay mexicans and blacks to murder their family simply for fun)

USA 101: I'll do everything I can to please satanic jews otherwise they might cut off my foodstamp or god forbid I get downvote on reddit

Attached: FNUb7HiWUAYOHaP.jpg (897x1125, 136.43K)

VIDEO
GAMES

>dead by 10

people who do this their kids needs to be shot

Attached: FK8aJLNWQAcoEx5.jpg (622x350, 21.41K)

Nuking USA would fix most of this issue

I used to be jealous and thought America had amazing culture and inventions, but you people became a third world country with such a fucked up culture and you don't even make cool technology shit anymore, you're infact making everything worse.I don't know what happened but now I'm so glad I was born outside of America's influence.

Attached: 1522770829196.png (629x670, 515.19K)

it's african showboat culture influence from 100 years of sharing space with african slaves. but you already knew that

Mexican living in America here.
Honestly it wasn't even the Americans that started all this it was all the shit ton of minoritys that came here.
Black people dont help either since the always act like the victims

You say that while posting on a US website in plain English.

Attached: 1566792211768.jpg (1000x1105, 83.16K)

Mongolian weaving basket forum
ftfy

Why you JewSA murrimutts always posting this? Your kike overlords from USrael always come promising. stupid image only nigger mutt laugh from?

>Americans
It's just wannabe attention whores following social trends. Country isn't a factor.

Blame YouTube and media. This fake excitement shit stems from television shows and is what makes the views come in.
>wtf why are different cultures different
It's like actual school children are on this site, making these threads.

Why is this picture of Emma Watson being posted everywhere?

if we can just stop the troons from grooming kids they will all die out eventually