This is the best controller

This is the best controller.

Attached: Nintendo-Wii-U-Pro-Controller-Black.jpg (3800x2700, 3.15M)

>don’t use it for years
>still has a charge
magical shit

It's up there. I wish it had wider ZL and ZR triggers.

It has a great battery life but I prefer the switch pro controller

posted the wrong pic,it should be a steam controller.

i used to have one of these and remember really liking it but forgot how it feels.
how are they joysticks being on top? for example say you were to play eldin ring with it or something

the 80 hour battery life and amazing dpad are a huge plus. The triggers are the only issue I can think of.

Wish the Wii U had the same architecture as the Switch and they would just keep pumping out games for it. Wouldn't even care if they dropped the gamepad.

was meant for oops

There was a bunch of zoomers in another thread defending microsoft for having mandatory online updates for their controllers lmfao

I can’t make it work on Elden ring, anyone else?

Lemme guess, you need more?

Attached: USB Joystick.jpg (628x472, 20.57K)

it's pretty good, using the claw grip on it can be very useful at times

You get used to the stick positions. It was weird going back after using it for a long time.

The Switch Pro controller is best simply because it has not started to drift yet through a thousand hours of me slamming on the sticks and buttons playing Smash.

If it had gyro it would be 10/10 perfection

I bought one thinking it had gyro because the WiiU gamepad has it.
Oh well. I don't really need it for anything other than Zelda.

>get one in 2016 with a Mayflash adapter to use it on PC
>lasts no less than 5000 total hours before the sticks start doing some weird cross-input shit that can't be fixed by increasing the dead zones
>get a heavily-used one in 2019 to replace it
>still lasts me at least another 2000 hours before the same stick problem happens
>try to find another one but fucking Gamestop tried to sell me one that didn't even turn on anymore
>had to settle for the xboner
I'd buy several new ones if, for some reason, they decided to remake them. I'm pretty sure there's some "good" quality ones on Amazon or something but fuck them.

Attached: 1415672756609.png (250x247, 146.63K)

Attached: tmWFqIU.jpg (600x552, 27.5K)

I already have a stadia controller i got for free. I want the luna for my collection .

Attached: BATON_SLIDER_1_cropped._CB403750997_.png (800x549, 358.89K)

having the d-pad and buttons on the bottom feels so natural to me now even for 2D games