I hate Superman

I hate superman so much its fucking unreal.

He is a fucking insufferable Mary Sue that ignores all basic story conventions for his stories to make sense.

He is incredibly inconsistent and exagerated to the point all of his problems are trivial.

He is as strong as he needs to be, he is as fast if not fucking faster than the flash, smarter than any being in the universe and can make up shit on the spot like when he was sealed in a fucking dimension without suns and still found a fucking sun to recharge.

Without his powers he is fucking nothing. he has no reason to express or meaning other than lol kansas made me perfectly good.

That is why his retarded ass can only be interesting when he is turned evil or used as a rival for Bruce Wayne to defeat.

All of his stories are trivial when you realize he can save everyone in the universe in a second from anything and can defeat any foe he wants because he was wanked to be able to even possibly defeat Mister fucking Manhathan.

He is a shit hero, a shit character, and no one but americans and people that have not real any other comic book in their lives like.

Fuck superman and i hope he gets raped again.

Attached: SupermanPrime.jpg (985x1519, 244.66K)

Calm down Lex.

Attached: Superman the movie.png (1200x900, 1.52M)

Attached: gugu3eipvd481.png (586x899, 945.3K)

That isn’t Superman that is a faggot jerking himself off.

>YAAAAAAAAAAAAAS SUPERNONBINARY SURE SHOWED HIM

>SUPERMAN: SON OF KAL-EL 2021 ANNUAL #1
>Jon Kent's first days as Earth's new SUPERMAN have been a trial by fire.
u were saying?

Attached: 1472361114622.jpg (2850x1482, 1.41M)

He's a strong good guy who beats up strong bad guys and saves good and bad guys
Is that appeal really so hard to understand

Superman shines best in stories that don't revolve about physical or material conflict.
His best stories are about moral dilemmas, and it's interesting to see how much people are deeply in conflict with a character that shines for doing the right thing, because above all his power, he loves humanity, and tries to prove that absolute power doesn't necessarily will corrupt you if you stand firm with your beliefs.

>Without his powers he is fucking nothing.
No. Without his powers he's a good hearted man with a stable and respectable job, a family, a good number of genuine friends, and he's a home owner.
That's still way more than you probably have.

>Death fucking disintegrates because le end of everything
>Flash doesn't
???

Attached: for the man who has everything superman.jpg (980x990, 267.34K)

I don’t hate him but was never interested in him for the reasons you state. I was always a Batman fan

>???

Attached: speed force.jpg (589x399, 37.54K)

based thread
GLchads WW@

Attached: thumbs up.gif (498x276, 766.43K)

I KNOW BUT ITS STILL STUPID

>Not posting best GL

Attached: guy gardner rip and tear.jpg (3840x2160, 936.01K)

for me it's Kyle Rayner

>>Is your character from a movie?
No
>TV show?
No
>Video game?
No
>Novel?
Yes
>Is your character from Spider-Man: Homecoming?
Nigger what the fuck did I just say.

just his way of weeding out the retards
don't take it personally