Huh?

>Howards Legacy is getting a native port for switch
>KH2 is still cloud version
…Huh?

Attached: 20220318_095236.jpg (926x1500, 209.01K)

Is native port really confirmed?

no way in hell this is running on switch natively unless they plan to make it look worse than witcher 3

Physical version is already up on Amazon. Also, there's "Avalanche" on the cover. Would they really need a porting studio for a cloud version?

I can't wait to see footage if that's the case.

Nice to know that everyone will be able to try this game out

>Howards Legacy

Attached: 82f.png (615x347, 389.55K)

here's an exclusive leaked screenshot

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 69.99K)

Looks like the switch version will be the only one with soul. Nintendo wins again

It's already been downgraded since last we saw, every platform is going to get a worse version thanks to the Switch. Nintendo are the cancer killing video games.

So much this. Nintendo is holding back gaming from its fullest potential. The sooner Jap developers abandon Nintendo and return to Sony, the better.

If it's a native port, I'd rather hope it gets a complete new version like Dragon Quest XI on 3ds. That's far, far better than looking at 400p with 10fps.

Attached: 1635575593821.jpg (388x435, 76.14K)

Yes, go on Hogwarts Legacy website. And Amazon is taking pre-orders for a physical cartridge. It's not a cloud gamefor some reason.

Sony are unironically the biggest pioneers of innovation in gaming today. They need to buy out Nintendo soon so that gaming can finally be taken seriously on the levels of movies, books

Oink oink, Eric.

>Sony are unironically the biggest pioneers of innovation in gaming today
HAHAHAHAHA.
They've never innovated.

Couldn't it also be a physical box but it just have a download code in it?

>The sooner Jap developers abandon Nintendo and return to Sony, the better.
B-but muh censorship sjw jew lgbt [insert things Any Forums doesn't like here]

Wow this news really broke Snoys minds didn't it

Well, it is a native port if it also just has download code in it. Since you don't need to really download anything for cloud version.

Nope, it would be stated and try to find a cloud based game for Switch.
Guardians of The Galaxy, Hitman 3, Control, none of them have Amazon pages for Switch.
They only do partial download codes, with some exceptions.

They wouldn't do a boxed version for a cloud game

Remind me of a single thing Nintendo innovated in the last 20 years.

>news of a shitty port on the Shitch
Not even newsworthy? No one with half a brain will bother playing anything on the Shitch. Still surprising since most games skip the Shitch like Souls Hackers.

Oink oink, Eric.

Is this another miracle port?

Don't care still playing on pc with mods

motion controls

I just don't see how it's actually possible unless there's a Switch Pro involved.
Witcher 3 was already crazy but looking back it was a 2015 game, this looks miles more technically demanding.

The switch.
Now why don't you tell everyone here one, just one, Sony innovation.

>The Witcher 3 native on Switch
>Doom Eternal native on Switch
>Monster Hunter Rise native on Switch
>No Man's Sky native on Switch
>Hogwarts Legacy native on Switch
>but these literal PS2 games are too much work, purease understand taking cocks from Sony and Epic too much effort

Square seems pretty pathetic. But given their output this quarter, I don't think that needs to be said.

Attached: FFIX_Despair.jpg (1539x1080, 434.9K)